1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys
New post to the previous turbo build
The engine is completely build and does this sound now

I can't figure it out... engine has been opened several times and can't find a solution to it
The engine is fully build, rods pistons shells...etc etc

Thanks

Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Any updates on the sound? Are things OK w/ it?

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's still there, sounds intermittent.
Like a charger on spool down,it also did it without the turbo, very very fine sediments in oil.
I opened the engine 5 times total and can't see any strange wear....will check the stator cover...maybe something there :/ here goes nothing....
It's e
Weird, it only does it on decelaracion

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
It's still there, sounds intermittent.
Like a charger on spool down,it also did it without the turbo, very very fine sediments in oil.
I opened the engine 5 times total and can't see any strange wear....will check the stator cover...maybe something there :/ here goes nothing....
It's e
Weird, it only does it on decelaracion

I'd say definitely look in the stator cover next.
Good luck, keep us posted

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'd say definitely look in the stator cover next.
Good luck, keep us posted
I think...I found it,behind the flywheel I see some shinny Alu... could match that high pitch whine I get on decel, now I need the tool to remove it... thanks for the advice, that thing looks like it ,and if...what's the solution to it? Displaced crank? It's set by book
Cheers

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think here is the problem...where can I get the tool to remove the flywheel? It's a 33mm X 1.5... can't find it in Europe :/

·
Registered
3,162 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OH yeah, you are in Spain.

I'm pretty sure they make pullers for that?

Here's one I found on Ebay:

Yes,in the US, I would get here killed by taxes...21% plus handling fee etc etc not the first time I order from us and taxes had an early Friday....here there quite some aholes...once ordered some gaskets for 30 and had to 16 handling fee, and "estimated product price" where they are not convinced that's the price you paid and put the price the thinks it would cost....
Anyway

Even if i now pull the flywheel and see indeed that's the problem? How can I fix this without unbalance the part? Cheers

·
Super Moderator
9,528 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts