Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The new Gsxr for 2005. is coming...I cant post picture but it will have 180 HP, 163 kg, and 120 Nm of torque :thumbup:

·
Registered
320 Posts
I don't like the pipe. It looks o.k. to me but I think they should go with underseat exhaust. I like it except for the pipe.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
I don't know if I like it or not. I'll have to see it in person.

·
Registered
869 Posts
I have been tossing around the idea of leaving the GSXR scene. The idea now is totally out of my mind thanks to the new 05 GSXR 1000

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
I personally like how the signals are integrated into the mirrors. Undertail not workin for me either. But other than that its bad ass lookin.

·
Premium Member
1,000,000,259 Posts
yeah im not feeling that undertail my self either

·
Registered
543 Posts
nope, i'll buy something else first, the pipe sux!!! they where suposed to redesign the vagina front light not tweak it, i'll just stick with the alstare till 06' not hatin but come on that thing needs some help, power yeah, it's got it, but i personally like the 04' better....i hope thats just preliminary pics and it gets changed some more. :headscrat

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
rkrummel01 said:
i hope thats just preliminary pics and it gets changed some more. :headscrat
See thats what i'm saying, why would they release pics this early in the process of designing and marketing the bike. I've never seen them release pics this far in advance. When the new bikes usually come out in like March.

·
Registered
34 Posts
ZGixxeR said:
I don't like the pipe. It looks o.k. to me but I think they should go with underseat exhaust. I like it except for the pipe.
I agree the bike is nice but the pipe has to go....

·
Registered
67 Posts
MCN...hmmm. those guys are hard to trust those guys,but that pic does look real

as for the pipe...it can be replaced
and those mirrors have got to go

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
9ty2point5 said:
MCN...hmmm. those guys are hard to trust those guys,but that pic does look real

as for the pipe...it can be replaced
and those mirrors have got to go
I'm think the same thing on all counts, but I still don't know if I believe thats a real pic. I'll just wait till they are out on the zuk website.

·
Registered
10 Posts
05 gsxr

:hammer: seriously, the exhaust is really ugly! butt ugly. what the hell is wrong with suz! 04 looks better but don't like the feel of the seat, it's smashing my balls.

·
Registered
543 Posts
as for balls getting smashed look at the seat in that picture, it's as thin as a shoe sole, and the trunk area just doesn't look right, like it got thicker than the 04' when in reality it should be smaller, my money says that is not the 05' 1K. no friggen way, i like that picture that was posted b4 everything got erased in that magazine, twin cat eye headlights, hidden frame up to the swing and sub frame, that was a badazz looking bike :thumbup:

·
Registered
10 Posts
rkrummel01 said:
as for balls getting smashed look at the seat in that picture, it's as thin as a shoe sole, and the trunk area just doesn't look right, like it got thicker than the 04' when in reality it should be smaller, my money says that is not the 05' 1K. no friggen way, i like that picture that was posted b4 everything got erased in that magazine, twin cat eye headlights, hidden frame up to the swing and sub frame, that was a badazz looking bike :thumbup:

does anyone else have the same problem with the 04 1k gixxer with it's seat? I just don't like sitting on my balls cause it hurts the crap out off my balls. I still like sitting on my ass. my friend has the same problem. don't know if it's just us.

·
Registered
543 Posts
g_sux_r said:
does anyone else have the same problem with the 04 1k gixxer with it's seat? I just don't like sitting on my balls cause it hurts the crap out off my balls. I still like sitting on my ass. my friend has the same problem. don't know if it's just us.

solution= gel seat :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 95 Posts