Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

I've had some issues getting my bike to start, I have checked the clutch switch, kill switch and side stand all are working fine.
As it stands right now I can start the bike if I apply a negative from the battery to the Black / Yellow of the starter solenoid so I know for sure there is no issue with the starter etc and the battery is fine. Currently, the bike has most if not all fairings removed along with all the indicators.

Any help would be appreciated.

·
SuperMod of the North
26,685 Posts
Have you checked the plug between the ignition and the harness? It is a great spot for corrosion.

Reactions: PopTarts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well just headed out to have another look at it and fired up right away????? had some issues with it stalling when placing in gear but just needed the clutch cable adjusting from where it was removed before, I had checked and cleaned connections so may have got it the day before. Guess as long as no further issues arise I should be fine.

Thanks for the help either way!

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
That’s good news.

If it was my bike, I’d be unplugging the main harness connectors and checking for corrosion whilst the fairings are off. Then you know they’re all good.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts