Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
GSXR 600 Parts For Sale - Updated with some pics on page 2

I have some extra parts from an 04 600 yellow and an 03 600

Almost mint tank (has four little pin sized chips) easily fixed with touch up paint. - Sold

Right rearset with resevoir/peg/brake lever/mounting bracket

Left and right fairings - rashed and slightly craked, right is better than left. - Pics

Ram air ducts both sides - Sold

Speedo/instrument cluster. About 6k I THINK - Pics

Swingarm

Mint headlight - Sold

Fairing stay, one side broken off by mirror mounts(not sure if this is useful to anyone)

I also have a mint set of forks off of an 03 600. - Pics

·
Registered
7 Posts
Headlight

hey man sup looking for a subframe headlight left clip on and controls wondering if you can help me out and if so please toss some prices out at me this is for an 02 gsxr thanks

Joe

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The only thing i have of those is the left clipon. Not with controls, i used those on my bike, it is just the metal bar and the mount that goes on the forks. 15 dollars if you need it. Let me know

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
Do you have a left rearset?

·
Registered
293 Posts
screws

are you selling the rear seat screws(go under rear) believe there are 8 or so not sure of exact number

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
robinsok said:
No i don't. I'm not parting out an entire bike, i just have the parts that i listed.
Thanks anyway man.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I will check tommorrow on the clip on and get some pics of the fairings up. Are you looking for a clip on for the 03 or 04 six hundy?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
this what your looking for?? I'm trying to think, the only difference between the clip ons on the 03 and 04 is that the hole that you see backwards, its on top on one and on the bottom on the other. I don't know for sure if this is off the 03 or 04, i think its the 04. I have used 03 clip ons on the 04 forks, but you have to cut off the little plastic peg that goes in that hole. Let me know if you want it. 15 bucks.

·
Registered
7 Posts
robinsok said:
this what your looking for?? I'm trying to think, the only difference between the clip ons on the 03 and 04 is that the hole that you see backwards, its on top on one and on the bottom on the other. I don't know for sure if this is off the 03 or 04, i think its the 04. I have used 03 clip ons on the 04 forks, but you have to cut off the little plastic peg that goes in that hole. Let me know if you want it. 15 bucks.
Looks good, what do you want for the clip-on, shipped to 87124?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts