Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

Gsxr 600 srad rotor off centered

1K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  twistinspeeds 
#1 ·
Hello guys. I hope someone can help solve my problem. So the story is the next.
I was rebuild the front forks, the front brake calipers, the front brake master cylinder, and also put new bearings and seals on the wheels. Oh yes, i got new brake rotors and brake pads. Everything is on ther place, everything torqued to what the manual said. The bearings installed right ( left is first, right one is second, double checked) and the left side rotor is off centered to the caliper and i have no idea why. I think about the front axle nut is maybe worn, but if that's the reason, the right side rotor should be off centered too i guess but it's not. Any idea? I'm trying to figure it out more than 2 days and still nothing. Btw if i put it the axle other way , the left side is centered, and the right is off centered. The bike is a '99 600. Oh almost forget, but if i torque the axle to the spec, the left side rotor hit the caliper, so the problem is big.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.