Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Whats up Guys I just got this mid-pipe from ebay its a fathercarbon mid pipe for the 08 09 gsxr It should be Here by Wednesday ima post all the install pic and sound video i didnt ind any threads about this mid pipe so im starting one ima keep ya updated
"THIS IS A PERFORMANCE MID PIPE FOR THE REMOVAL OF THE 12LB CAT ON THE GSXR 600 750 EXHAUST SYSTEM. HP&SOUND WILL INCREASE WITH THIS MID PIPE. YOU WILL ALSO LOSE 12LBS FROM THE CAT BEING REMOVED".

·
Registered
29 Posts
i have been looking at that for a couple months now just never wanted to buy it and be the first one ha the only down side is u have to cut off the cat and if you dont do it good then ur screwed and it wont fit on there. are you going to weld it on there or just use the t-clamps. i am in the same boat i want beter sound but dont want to pay to much what to do?

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok guys i just got it but it been raining here in ny I will post pics and video of it i paid $70 for it im going to use my 2bros slip on at the end If It Doent rain tomorow ima get it installed

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Video Are Up

ok i dont know how to add video to the post ima just post the link on youtube i love the sound specially with the two bros slip on im going to post a video tomorow sorry about the sound since someone stole my dam camera i got the video with my g1 so
SLIP ON AND CAT
:laughingrhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dtGtyxkxfE
Just the Cat No SLIP ON
:hmmm:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnLVFtIBh84
:thumbup:HEADERS AND MID-PIPE AND SOME CLOWNS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCVhy84FroM

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Pictures

SOME PICS OF THE WORK

My Beast

Hey COOL PICTURES TO BE WITH A PHONE I THINK LOL

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
trust me i cant wait it has been raining for the pass 2 weeks here in ny lol those video suck i know i got them with my phone this weekend is going to be good so ima get the cam

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i didnt remove anything i got a cutting machine and just cut the cat 5min it took me longer to remove the plastics that to cut it the video is coming its still raining here in ny over the weekend im going to record it :arsenal

·
Registered
224 Posts
i believe he said he found it on ebay

·
Registered
171 Posts
I hope you are running a fuel/air management system... b/c if your not then your bike is going to begin to run lean and destroy itself over time. The stock ECU can not compensate for a change like removing the CAT!

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
I hope you are running a fuel/air management system... b/c if your not then your bike is going to begin to run lean and destroy itself over time. The stock ECU can not compensate for a change like removing the CAT!

ITS COMING SOON... :) wait what brand you recomend?

1 - 20 of 84 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.