Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a United States Marine currently doing a tour in Iraq and have been looking for a Suzuki GSXR 600 al stare 40th anniversery edition ever since I left. I Would like to buy this motorcycle upon my return back to the states. If the Deal is good enough I would be more then willing to purchase it while overseas. Do you have or does anyone know of this type of motorcycle for sale.

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
You might as well waite untill you get back into the states. Reason being is nobody on this forum is dumb enough to sell to somebody overseas. If I findout this is a bullshit artist trying to scam some idiot on this forum, I will personally turn this over to the authorities. Not to be rude to you but you know how it is.

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
Furthermore, as I looked into your personal profile I noticed you put no info down. Here in the USA, Internet fraud is a big problem. Everyday you hear of somebody getting ripped off. The only way you will be buying a bike now is if you buy it whearever you are now. Sorry to be harsh, but I can assure you that I do not stand alone on this topic. You could offer $10,000 cash and nobody will do it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts