Congratulations 07GSXRStrapped!

07GSXRStretched
Year: 2007
Model: GSXR 1000
Eng size: Stock/PUMPGAS
Pipe: M4 Full Exhaust
Seat: Stock/Filed Down Lowere Center of Gravity
Wheels: Stock
Accessories/other mods: Worldwide Bearings Ceramic Wheel Bearings, McIntosh Alumnipro 8-12 Adj (set at 66inch's), EK DRZ2 Chain, PCIII Tuned By the Best Tommy Miceli, Vortex Sprockets, Schnitz Racing Strap, Break Mod Performed by Myself and Tommy Miceli, Lowering Link 7" Rear Drop, Michelin Power Race Front Tire and Michelin Power ONE Rear Tire and MPS Auto Air Shifter (used occasionaly).

THE STORY: Well I bought this bike in 07 and wanted to make as much money as I could with the bike on the streets as we are very heavy into the street racing scene hear in NJ. I was already know for being one of the best on the street and getting on a GSXR 1000 only made it harder for me to find races, but me and Tommy Miceli worked on getting the most power out of the bike with a Stock motor so we spent many times on the dyno and testing the Bike at the Track, Atco NJ and Raceway Park in NJ. At stock length we got the bike down to [email protected] on U4 Race gas and then we put extensions and on and went 8.9 @153. We decided to port the head on the bike and picked up 10hp over what the bike made on race gas on PUMPGAS. We went back to stock arm and got the bike goin [email protected] on PumpGas and now with the McIntosh arm we have the bike going [email protected] on Pumpgas. We have won many races on the street ranging from $100-$4000 and recently spotted out another GSXR 1000 32 and the break and took the win. This is a hobby that we love and love going fast and sharing our info with everyone that is interested that way everyone can enjoy the fun of drag racing. The bike is known all over the TriState and has proven to many over and over again that its not about having the most money to go fast its about taking the time to see what works and what doesnt and learning your bike before you going modding it. Well lets see one for the Drag Racers for the Bike of the Month. All times were footshifted.

Click here for more pictures.

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Yay for you, 2 of the last 3 winners have been stretched bikes. I'm not sure why lasts month carbon junky won but anyway congrats dude. You now have one more Bike of the Months than me:lol:

There's just way too many bad ass bikes on her for my small budget to compete with.

·
BaDAZ
517 Posts
Congrats:thumbup::thumbup:

Nice Bike!!:clap::clap:

·
Registered
224 Posts
that is a sweet bike...congrats:thumbup:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.