Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
PRE-ORDER PERIOD CLOSED
If you placed an order, please check your PMs! I sent instructions and a link to verify your order and get me your mailing info - I need this ASAP! Thanks!

I may have a couple of non-engraved coins left - I will update on exact quantity remaining once I get them all in and accounted for. For the time, the price will remain at $4.39 each (plus shipping).

------------------------------------------------------------

Hey you!

Yea, you! You should be proud of yourself! Because you belong to the greatest GSX-R community on the internet! We've got awesome site sponsors, a sweet "Bike of the Month" contest, wonderful members, and even a few Canadians! I know all this kick-assery makes you want to show your GSXR.com pride to the world in a tangible form, but how?

The answer, my friend, is the officially unofficial GSXR.com Challenge Coin!

Why, with this magnificent little keepsake, you'll be able to showcase your GSXR.com pride wherever you go! You may even score a free drink or two!* Heck, this coin might even help you get lucky with the ladies!†

So head on over to the GSXR.com Challenge Coin main thread (http://www.gsxr.com/showthread.php?t=137377) for more details and place your order today!

*GSXR.com, the author of this post and all their subsidiaries, employers, employees, friends, relatives, pets, crazy old uncle Jeromes and that odd old homeless lady from the front of the grocery store that I met that one time are not responsible in anyway for guaranteeing the possibility of any free alcohol or alcohol-related products or for an individual's health or safety if any alcohol or alcohol-related products are in fact consumed.
†Studies of the effect of the officially unofficial GSXR.COM Challenge Coin on members of the opposite sex are inconclusive, and no claims herein are made as to a guarantee of any sort of luck or luck increase with said gender-opposite members.

·
Premium Member
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Two days left, folks! Anyone who hasn't gotten their order in, this is their last chance if you'd like a coin with your forum screen name engraved on it. By Monday night, I'll be placing the order for 100 coins, 29 of which are unclaimed.

Thanks to everyone who has supported this project!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts