Mod of the North
First of all, welcome to our site! Please read the rules below and direct any questions to a staff member, we would be happy to help.
- Please start a new thread and introduce yourself in the New Members forum!
- PLAY NICE! That means be polite. We take this rule very seriously. This is a friendly place and we do not tolerate any rudeness or impoliteness. Any member who is intentionally unpleasant or disruptive may be banned temporarily or permanently. Temporarily is your warning. Permanently at a moderator’s discretion.
- All posted links must be accompanied by an accurate written (text/typed) description.
- No soliciting of contributions from members is allowed.
- No blatant hijacking allowed. All posts must address, or be in response to, the Original Post. Threads will wander on their own naturally.
- No Power Posting. Examples of power-posting are replying to a message with only 'LOL' or 'I agree’ but failing to contribute anything further or of value to the discussion. This can/will get you warned and/or banned.
- Respect for all members. Personal attacks will not be tolerated. Civil debate is encouraged, and differences of opinion are celebrated, but only if it remains civil, productive, and respectful.
- Harassment, Stalking, or Doxing is prohibited. A member's real name, address, location, phone number, photos, or other personally identifiable information can only be voluntarily posted by the member the information pertains to. Violations with the intent to cause harm or intimidate members will be referred to local or federal authorities for prosecution.
- The language standards and content of this forum is "PG-13". There is an automatic language filter in place, however, it is the poster's responsibility to refrain from posting adult content and language. Members who do post adult content and language will be warned. Continual infringements will get you banned.
- No commercial sales/services are allowed in the forum except for paid vendors. Links to any commercial sites must be on topic to the thread they are posted in and only placed for informational reasons and not for advertising. This also includes any avatar or member name suggesting a place of business. Review the Policy On Advertising.
- Complaints about rule violations, bans, and warnings by the staff will be handled by private message with the forum administrators, not in the forum itself. Please use the "Report Post" button to deal with posts that violate the rules.
- ONE user account/username is allowed per person.
- Duplicate posts and cross posting not allowed- Please create only one thread in the appropriate forum, not across several sub-forums. Repeated duplicate posts on a subject are not allowed.
- We DO NOT want our Moderators harassed or attacked in any way. You may get one warning but in most cases you will be removed from the site immediately