Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 171 Posts

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This event will be held July 9th at Putnam Park with Carmoto. Link: Putnam Park Track Day | CarrMoto

Alright misfits and window lickers, what do we think about trying to assemble a GSXR.com trackday? Not a private event, a normal, public trackday that a decent number of our members can attend. We've got a decent amount of us in the southeast and midwest. Good compromises may be Putnam & NCM. Thoughts & suggestions? Probably June or July?

·
Registered
5,220 Posts
I just googlemapped it. It's only 7 hrs! LOL- If the timing is right, it's actually possibly doable!

I already have early may and early June booked. When were you thinking? Maybe July, august, semptember, Oct.?

·
Registered
5,220 Posts
** OK, Wrong Putnam- it's not in FL.,
Putnam in IN. is 4.5hrs away! That's doable FS.
Does MotoVid go there? I guess I could look that up too LOL.

NCM 7hrs away..

I actually vote for Autobahn then, or Blackhawk farms, or dare I saw it? Road A!

·
Registered
5,220 Posts
@Todd_Sails you sure Putnam is 17 hours? It's near Indianapolis. The northern IL tracks are too far for most of us. Especially the likes of @rv6john
I'll check, I looked up one that said it was on Florida. Then I vote Putnam. Indiana is closer to e than Kentucky. LOL

OK, only 4.5 hrs away in Indiana. I still like the tracks within 2.5hrs or less. But I'd be willing to go if it works out too.

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'll check, I looked up one that said it was on Florida. Then I vote Putnam. Indiana is closer to e than Kentucky. LOL

OK, only 4.5 hrs away in Indiana. I still like the tracks within 2.5hrs or less. But I'd be willing to go if it works out too.
Putnam is like 6 hours from me. NCM is a little over 3. But we'll see who else chimes in. As Chuck points out, camping at NCM is a bonus too. Hanging out the night before is a value add IMO.

·
Registered
5,220 Posts
Putnam is like 6 hours from me. NCM is a little over 3. But we'll see who else chimes in. As Chuck points out, camping at NCM is a bonus too. Hanging out the night before is a value add IMO.
How could a track not allow camping? You can't set up the night before and sleep in your SUV/Trailer and watch your stuff? Pity.

·
Registered
5,220 Posts
What? Party at Chucks? LOL Kegger for sure! LOL

• Haha
Reactions: koth442

·
Registered
5,220 Posts
Reactions: tigerblade

·
Premium Member
2005 GSX-R600 Anniversary Edition
3,371 Posts
What? Party at Chucks? LOL Kegger for sure! LOL
You know me all too well. Actually, one of my favorite things to do is stop in downtown Indy, park in the Triumph dealer lot and get a couple beers at Sun King. I'd get a 1/6 barrel for Sunday night if people were going to stick around and head out Monday.

Phrasing!
Yeah, didn't think that one through.

1 - 20 of 171 Posts