Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would anyone know where I can download or view a owners manual online?

I've searched around without any luck...

I need info on my instrument cluster. (Shift light settings, clock adjustment, etc..)

Thank's Andy.

·
Registered
81 Posts
to set the shift light have the key off and then hold the button near the light and turn the bike to key on engine off and hold it till it jumps to a rpm then press the button it will jump in 500 rpm incraments do this till ur at the point you want then hold the button toll it jumps back down to zero and you're done. eveytime you want it on with the bike on just hold it till the little lightning bolt looking thing in the lcd cluster appears and its on. it will remain active till you turn the key off. you dont have to set the shift light everytime just activate it everytime you turn the key off

to set the clock turn key off hold the set and adjust buttons and turn the bike on key on engine off then i beleve you hit the adjust thill the hours are right then hit set then hit adjust till the minits are right then hit set and you're done the set and adjust might be the other way around i can't rember i hope that helps you out

if you want i can e-mail pics of my manual if you want me to or any other questions you have send a private message with you're adress and what you're looking for

1 - 20 of 23 Posts