Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Retired Mod
6,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the most fucking awesome thing ever. Suzuki is having a gsxr owners appreciation event. If you register they give you 1 ticket per rider for a 2day AMA race event, and a 20th aniversary t-shirt. This goes for busa owners too. Dammit just click the link already i can barely contain myself. I don't wanna explain, just click the freakin link and register!!!

http://gsxr20.suzukicycles.com/

·
Registered
367 Posts
Ok I Will Not Be Able To Go To Any Of These Events So Befor I Do The Registration Who Would Like The Tickets Free Of Corse Just Getting Them For Who Ever Wants Them Let Me Know What Event And Add Ex I Will Mail When I Get Them

·
Premium Member
1,258 Posts
Hey h2447intx fill out a free pass for the cali one so I can get fishy aka lshybrid195 aka james in. I have one for me already but they want a vin # and I don't have the old bikes vin# around anywhere

·
Registered
367 Posts
Lyte- said:
Hey h2447intx fill out a free pass for the cali one so I can get fishy aka lshybrid195 aka james in. I have one for me already but they want a vin # and I don't have the old bikes vin# around anywhere
NO PROBLEM I DO NOT HAVE THE NUMBER NOW BUT WILL DO IT WHEN I GET HOME , I WILL LET YOU KNOW WHAT IS UP THIS WEEKEND , YOU ALL HAVE FUN!

·
Premium Member
1,258 Posts
H2447INTX said:
NO PROBLEM I DO NOT HAVE THE NUMBER NOW BUT WILL DO IT WHEN I GET HOME , I WILL LET YOU KNOW WHAT IS UP THIS WEEKEND , YOU ALL HAVE FUN!
Pm me cause you need his name and stuff
Thanks!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.