Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 03 GSXR 600 and it wont start. The kickstand is up, kill switch switched to on, clutch pulled in, fuel pump priming, but when I hit the ignition nothing happens. It does start when I push start it and it runs fine no problems whatsoever. I have changed all of the fuses next to the brake lever. Did I mention that ive only ridden for about a month now and really know nothing about bikes? With that being said is there some hidden fuse or some switch that could be engaged that would keep the electric start from working. I have connected both black wires that attach to the clutch completing the circuit with a paper clip. I cannot find out what is wrong. Please help!

·
Registered
293 Posts
Dunno if you can get to the bare wires on the starter button...if you can and have a multimeter...check to see if your getting power when you push the starter button.

Maybe get the service manual and find out everything that has to do with the starting circuit. Just start checking everything one by one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.