Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
hot import scooter said:
looking for a clean engine to drop in my 01' 1K chassis. leave a message or send a price to [email protected] thanks alot
ji! i have one for 3500.00 usd he have 220 bhp on it on the dyno at the rear wheel comme with pc3, cam's, spark plug and many other part same to new head gasket base gasket,new racing clucht barnett 5000 miles on it. turbo is in option bhp with turbo 800.00$ over 500 bhp more than the bike of gost rider but it's not safe. the set valve are in titanium spring of valve too, ported ,balanced crank new bearing is in titanium all bolt's of this engine they are in titanium no exeption trotle body come with air box k&n air filter or air filter for the turbo they are a k&n too and all around turbo come with exept pipe but i can send you for 300.00 $all come with all you need for run this engine .

·
Registered
74 Posts
gsxr100002 said:
ji! i have one for 3500.00 usd he have 220 bhp on it on the dyno at the rear wheel comme with pc3, cam's, spark plug and many other part same to new head gasket base gasket,new racing clucht barnett 5000 miles on it. turbo is in option bhp with turbo 800.00$ over 500 bhp more than the bike of gost rider but it's not safe. the set valve are in titanium spring of valve too, ported ,balanced crank new bearing is in titanium all bolt's of this engine they are in titanium no exeption trotle body come with air box k&n air filter or air filter for the turbo they are a k&n too and all around turbo come with exept pipe but i can send you for 300.00 $all come with all you need for run this engine .
whats all done to this motor besides turbo? piston kit? rod? is this a 1070 motor? email me at [email protected] with more infos please. thanks

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
gsxr100002 said:

Huh?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lonnie, I called and the number, 217-707-4399, was out of service. Also I'm having a hard time gettting ahold of Louslopez. The only engine he has on ebay is a 03-04. Does anyone know if these will slide right into a 01' chassis? I'll try the tech forum also. Thanks for everyones help.

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
No modding I slid one right into my 750 chassis plus the brackets for the sides,but should be no problem to slide that right in

·
Registered
66 Posts
audi1031 said:
No modding I slid one right into my 750 chassis plus the brackets for the sides,but should be no problem to slide that right in
i said i think .....just a little modin fuel pump connection is different.fuel pump for sure..and the 1 side bracket..have not done 1 but have heard...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Here's what a fella on another forum said about putting a 03 1000 engine in a 01 1000 chassis. Is this what you guys have experienced, and will I need to buy aftermarket brackets for the motor-mounts?:

2 ways you can do it.

1. Change out the ignition trigger on the end of the crank. You have to remove the head though to get the cam chain guides out of the way and to put the 01-02 igntion trigger on the end of the 03-04 crank you need to have a tooth machined out of the trigger under the punch mark. Any machine shop should be able to do this for you. change out cam position sensor.
2. Install 03-04 wiring harness, gauges, motor etc. The only shitty part about that is the headlight, and starter/turnsignal controls will not plug into 03-04 harness so harness will need to be modified or these parts changed out also. Their could be other things too as I have never actually done option #2. I would do option #1 as I have done that and know it works.
Also the 03-04 throttle bodies will plug right in and work fine with the 01-02 harness/ecu.
The 03-04 air box will not work in 01-02. It is a little different. Air filter for both boxes is the same.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.