Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently installed Akrapovic Evolution system on to my GSXR1000RL8 and I also installed a servo buddy to keep the engine light away.
It worked well for a couple of rides then I gave to a friend of mine for a ride and when I got the bike, it had a C46 code on it.

Since then I tried reinstalling the servo with that servo limiter gear that Akrapovic provided and I get the code.

I live in Pakistan and suzuki doesn't handle superbikes here so can you guys help me out?

Thanks in Advance 馃槉

Administrator
Welcome to the forum.

I can't give you any specific advice but have you contacted (emailed?) the maker of your "servo buddy"?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the forum.

I can't give you any specific advice but have you contacted (emailed?) the maker of your "servo buddy"?
Thanks for having 馃槉
I reconnected the original servo, that should've changed something but it didn't, So Servo buddy seems fine.
Also I tried without Servo or Servo buddy and it still showed the code 馃槀
The servo moves, that means it is getting the signal.

Administrator
Thanks for having 馃槉
I reconnected the original servo, that should've changed something but it didn't, So Servo buddy seems fine.
Also I tried without Servo or Servo buddy and it still showed the code 馃槀
The servo moves, that means it is getting the signal.
I have an older K6 but I believe the ECM needs to see more than a signal. On boot up, it goes to each limit and they need to be in spec or it throws the FI code. I know on my generation, the code would pop up from loss of or incorrect cable rigging to the valve or even a sticky valve causing the cycle to not repeat properly.

Premium Member
2005 GSX-R600 Anniversary Edition
I meant the EXVA. Some of the ones I've seen had 2 plugs. That unit basically has an internal sensor. There's a 3 wire plug for the sensor and 2 wires for the unit's DC power. Just curious if you had just missed a plug.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
So after trying everything out, I finally ordered and received the SkuterNet Servo Buddy.
And it freakin worked.
This is the first servo buddy failure that I have in a Suzuki around my circle.
But thanks to everyone who replied me and added to my knowledge.
Ride safe and once again,
Thank you everyone 馃槉

1 - 16 of 16 Posts