Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,979 Posts
Welcome to the site man, was it much work getting those streetable in cali?

·
Registered
2 Posts
ebay is your best bet to find one but they nearly always want $$$$ for some in not great shape. also yahoo japan auctions but then shipping starts getting a little silly in terms of a percentage of item value.

also to J star - i didn't spam as my site in non commercial. i made it recently and wanted to find owners and info. it costs me time and maybe some electricity lol. i replied to a 4 year old thread because it is relevant and concerned the thread. ie where to get info on the bike. hard to find info on this little machine, esp. here in uk as only 100 made it this way. your infraction for spammed advertising doesn't make sense to me. did you read the thread? go to the site?

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
ebay is your best bet to find one but they nearly always want $$$$ for some in not great shape. also yahoo japan auctions but then shipping starts getting a little silly in terms of a percentage of item value.

also to J star - i didn't spam as my site in non commercial. i made it recently and wanted to find owners and info. it costs me time and maybe some electricity lol. i replied to a 4 year old thread because it is relevant and concerned the thread. ie where to get info on the bike. hard to find info on this little machine, esp. here in uk as only 100 made it this way. your infraction for spammed advertising doesn't make sense to me. did you read the thread? go to the site?
thank you! ill look into it. those are sweet, i gotta have one. also you did a good job on the site.

·
Premium Member
336 Posts
PaulMurphy777

Please read the site rules I have posted below:

Outside advertising is for site Sponsors only. Any other ads or spam will be deleted. To avoid site spamming, the for sale area/ wanted is ONLY for actively participating site members( been a member for at least 30 days), and is limited to those who have a post count of over 50 (this includes replying to ads in the wanted section).

This is a 4 year old post were new riders introduces themselves. The original poster has not participated on the forum since 2005 so you posting your site is not relevant nor to anyone asking because you are not following the site rules. If you have further questions feel free to talk to the administrator LYTE

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.