Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

21 - 40 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
ive seen busa's around here run 8.8's on a 40 shot of spray.....

isnt the busa like 100 pounds heavier than a 1000? so like power to weight i wouldnt doubt what the guy claims in the first page......

i think a 1000 could do 9.3 but just not from a stock motor

·
Registered
28 Posts
2001RWON said:
.508 light, 1.7 60 foot, throught the trap at 126mph....10.58 biotch. BOX STOCK
2002 gsxr600 lowered, extended, -1 +2 sprockets, bmc air filter, fmf bolt on, power commander, air shifter. I ran a 10.61 with a 1.65 60ft @127. You are a liar.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Brandonsgsxr said:
2002 gsxr600 lowered, extended, -1 +2 sprockets, bmc air filter, fmf bolt on, power commander, air shifter. I ran a 10.61 with a 1.65 60ft @127. You are a liar.
you don't think someone would come on here and tell a lie,huh :funny: :D

·
Registered
566 Posts
that's not what i ment,,,,you had a quicker 60ft,,and more mph,,but you went slower then he did,,somethings not right :headshake

·
Drag Racer
1,884 Posts
Last year I ran my friends 03 600 in a points series. Its stretched 5 inches, lowered -1 +2 on the gear with a yoshi bolt on, other then that Bone stock. My best was a 10.49 @128 but gsxrace01 doesnt belive anything I say either.

·
Registered
566 Posts
maybe you think your a bad ass rider,,,,maybe you are,,,somehow your able to get stock bikes to run more mph then ive ever seen,,,, the 148 from a stock 2002 1k.......

·
Drag Racer
1,884 Posts
Are we really going to go into this again? I told you what has been done to bike that I know of. My friends 600, Illargue all day, I was there when it was unloaded out of the truck. I did everything ever did to it thats been dont to it. I wont call myself a bad ass rider but I made many, many pass's on that 600. Im not going to go back and forth with you on this. Its annoying, I know what Ive did, come to my track and watchme ride and call me a liar. Ill be more then happy to climb back on the 600 and make a pass for ya. as far as the motor its only had the plugs and clutches changed. From looking around it seems you hate on everyone thats fast or got good mph out of there bikes. Hell man, come to muncie and Ill give you some pointers, and maybe when your fast youll leave people alone that have spent the time, money and effort to learn how to ride and get down the fucking drag strip. What kinda of times do you run?

·
Registered
566 Posts
when you went 148 on that tuned up 1k,,did you think it was because you could rider better then everyone else,,while everyone else is struggling to go 140-143...maybe that's what got you thinking you were so damn good,,you've got an 2002 1k making 20 more horsepower then a stock 1000...thats why it will go 148,,not becuse your a great rider......have you ever been to any other drag strip's??let's hook up at tulsa this spring,,will see who can ride.......

·
Registered
182 Posts
:needpics:

:)

21 - 40 of 62 Posts