Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She sent me these two pics to post. She posted one but here are two of her pics.

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
Nice pictures there :thumbup:
Good weather to bring out the wing-tip Motorcycle hahahaha
Nat are you coming to the ROT ralley in austin
RIDE OF TEXAS

·
Banned
567 Posts
ZGixxeR said:
She sent me these two pics to post. She posted one but here are two of her pics.

Like to see more pics of the wing tip, top, sides ect... views.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Watch out though....

NICE!.... But watch out or step a little further to the right..... that "winged bike" might just crap on your shoulder!!!!! :laughingr :laughingr :laughingr
They are just so unpredictable! :infrandom

·
S.I.J
5,080 Posts
wickmaster said:
Thats a quad you idiot.

No Shit Dumbass, :2hard I didn't notice the handlebars at first or I wouldn't have asked about the "wings"....After i looked at the picture closer I noticed the fenders. It was meant as a JOKE....

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
Boss358 said:
No Shit Dumbass, :2hard I didn't notice the handlebars at first or I wouldn't have asked about the "wings"....After i looked at the picture closer I noticed the fenders. It was meant as a JOKE....

No shit. :rofl: :laughingr :2hard Back at ya.

·
S.I.J
5,080 Posts
Whatever....

wickmaster said:
No shit. :rofl: :laughingr :2hard Back at ya.
Due to your quick reaction to call people names,(childish behavior) I am assuming you were neglected as a child. I guess with your high intelligence you have never made a quick decision an been mistaken...Oh I forgot your Perfect.... :fu:

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Boss358 said:
Due to your quick reaction to call people names,(childish behavior) I am assuming you were neglected as a child. I guess with your high intelligence you have never made a quick decision an been mistaken...Oh I forgot your Perfect.... :fu:
Cant we all just get along. Dude wick was joking around with you, no need to get all crazy calm down.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
gixerfast said:
Cant we all just get along. Dude wick was joking around with you, no need to get all crazy calm down.

I hope they are both joking. I don't want to have to put on this deodorant.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.