Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
I like those...some are kinda funny. I had to learn them pretty much on my own though. I have noticed that not enough riders warn of cops ahead...that one is most useful!

·
Registered
783 Posts
That stuff always trips me out ...

When I first started riding, I went with these middle aged Harley/BMW types. They did pre flight checks, different riding formations, hand signals, bla ... bla. I found out one of these experts ditched their bike on a Uturn later ... I always have one easy riding philosophy ... ride. Bikers need less rules not more. My two cents.

I mean come on: "Tap top of helmet, or hand on helmet" = cop nearby ... duh. How about notice your buds break lights and keep an eye out ... for on coming traffic ... flash the high beam. "I need gas" ...lol. Oh no, john boy's hungry lol. Just ride.

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Thanks..........I printed them out...........some are pretty obvious. I have done the pat on the helmet thing or flashed the lights to warn about SMOKEY hiding somewhere.......... :thumbup:

·
Registered
261 Posts
Don't forget the universal sign for rude ass hardley riders who don't aknowledge u to see in there mirror....Raise left arm, fist closed palm facing forward and extend middle finger!!!! LoL :fu:

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
thanks god for that page!! i never knew any of those.......... :laughingr :laughingr :laughingr sike :thefinger

·
Registered
7,024 Posts
automan said:
Do any of you think people give bad signals some times? I have had the tap on the helmet displayed, and never see any sign of LEO.
You never know, the cop could have turned off or something like that.

·
Registered
29 Posts
automan said:
Do any of you think people give bad signals some times? I have had the tap on the helmet displayed, and never see any sign of LEO.
I have gotten bad signals from other riders. Mostly new riders coming the opposite direction.
That list is really good. There was stuff in there that I have never and probly will never use though.

·
Registered
3 Posts
undefinedundefinedundefinedsignals are a good thing to have if everyone has the same meaning <<<< it could save a life <<and or a ticket :clap: :hmmm:

·
Registered
3 Posts
gixser63 said:
undefinedundefinedundefinedsignals are a good thing to have if everyone has the same meaning <<<< it could save a life <<and or a ticket :clap: :hmmm:
:headshake i ve been riding over 25 yrs. and my crew always got it together> if they are new to the group thenj they need tobe taught!! :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 128 Posts