Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

41 - 60 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
hand signals

What I find most impressive is when I see people in cars giving me the signal for cops. Thanks to you as well.

·
Registered
30 Posts
the web site link isn't workin 4 me is there any other way i can get to that web site. i figured ridin would be alot easier wit the signals

·
Registered
555 Posts
Do any of you think people give bad signals some times? I have had the tap on the helmet displayed, and never see any sign of LEO.
ive used the cop one once. But what really saved my ass once was the hazard one where you put your foot out towards the object. i was following a random cruiser on the freeway at night and saw his foot fly out to the left and there was a fuckin tire that i just had time to swerve around:bowdown: .
but i had a harley that i was following do that to me and there was nothing there, it scared the shit out of me though. dont know if he did it on purpose but:thefinger him.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Screw the hand signals. Turn it into a track bike. For the ultimate cop finder do what I did and mount a radar dector to your bike. One of the best investments ever! Passport 8500. :funny:

·
Registered
36 Posts
I'm a little late so that could explain why your link is dead,

but any signals besides helmet tap when you smell bacon are useless. Only old guys waste their time on these. And as you can tell most people don't even know what the hell you're doing. So now you look like an idiot.

And I sure hope someone doesn't pull out in front of you while your hands are waiving around, then you've got other problems dont ya?

Thats why the motorcycle gods put brake lights and signals on the newer model bikes. :thumbup:

41 - 60 of 128 Posts