Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

61 - 80 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
no one ever waves at me like that its always like a downward wave. I always wave back the same way...Is this wrong??? I dont wanna look like a dork riding and waving hello like im trying to catch bugs.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Hahahahaahah

LOl those are freaking funny today i was riding along with a friend who has a Ducati, I was fallowing him since he has been riding longer than I have he almost Kicked the shit out of this one car in the car pool lane it was so funny he kicked at it like 4 times and that fucker wouldn't move :laughingr:laughingr:laughingr:laughingr:laughingr

·
Registered
79 Posts
My personal favorite was just the other day. Kinda reckless but driving my truck behind my buddy on the freeway so he could drop his bike of this lady no signals or nothing merged into him. He swerved into the left shoulder, hit his throttle lock and firmly planted his hand in the 1 finger salute on her windshield. I am pretty sure she got the picture pretty quickly haha.

·
Registered
116 Posts
i was reading some came across this one Lol

TICKED OFF
Extend your left arm straight out with your elbow bent 90 degrees. Carefully extend your middle finger to clearly demonstrate your dissatisfaction with the other guy. NOTE: It is not recommended you do this when you are alone.

·
Registered
10 Posts
i only know 4:

left hand, arm extented out from handle bar, 2 fingers out == hi!
point at gas tank == need gas!
point at face == need food!
middle finger == f*ck off!

·
Registered
916 Posts
the only hand signals anyone will see me do on my bike, is my middle finger when people piss me off. :thefinger

61 - 80 of 128 Posts