Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
hal said:
screw that cold weather hav'n a hole. I say ground-hog-kabob for phil.
I fully agree!!

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
r_meintel said:
That Bastard.......Oh and by the way I rode to work today
we're getting more ice and freezing fog, what a bunch of crap. I can't even ride the enduro to work.

·
Registered
938 Posts
r_meintel said:
That Bastard.......Oh and by the way I rode to work today
ya..you suck...freezing rain/sleet this morning, snowing at this moment. I think the only reason it is snowing is the fact that I finally washed my car yesterday, SUX!!!

·
Registered
122 Posts
ground hog day ? i thought it was a movie not an event, well you learn something new every day.damn you guys have had a kick ass winter this year,looks like weather extremes around the globe latley,we have had pretty hot days (40 plus degrees c)only to have a cold front come up from the south and shit hot winds from the north,good twister weather ,only we dont get twisters in sydney but the storm was bloody big.then that night it snowed on the mountain about 40 km from my place,then back to hot weather a day later.

·
Banned
12,190 Posts
are you on something.:headscrat
ha no just trying to get the 15 post minimum to send a pm. figured since this was a thread from 5 years ago no one would notice
See you in seven days :thumbup:
so much for that plan might have even been funny if it was ground hog day:headshake!!:lol:eek: and thanks for the avatar change John Paul i didn't clue in at first,i was like who the hell is that with the jacked up avatar.:thumbup:

·
Banned
12,190 Posts
something about a biological father.....................the pleasure was all mine :thumbup:
:bounce sorry dad i know we agreed to keep it a secret but it's time don't be ashamed that i was born out of wedlock and am a bastard child.:shiftyit's not that bad you made mom prostitute so you could support your addiction to fast GSXR'S and HOOKERS.:headshake remember that time you took me to the strip joint for my 12 birthday good times good times,and the times you beat me i forgive you it only happen them few times when you were sober,and i agree i deserved them who forgets to YES SIR when your dad asked if you are finished painting the house,washing the car,mowing the lawn,taking out the trash,doing the dishes,drawing a bath making a snack for him.:bowdown:see ya at Christmas your son oif.:arsenal

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.