Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys my dad just told me what i was getting for chrismas yall ready...
he is getting me a crate motor but not just any motor a 500 horse gmperformance parts zz502horses/502torqe now i can finaly race those P.O.S mustangs in my small town

other news i still havent laid my bike over ... hopefull not any time soon

but i still love my bike the most

:arsenal

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
I dont know man. I almost gotta call bullshit on this one. That motor is alot of dollars. Besides, what do you plan to put this thing in, a boat?

·
Registered
488 Posts
thats a cool presnt, but sad that you need a 502 chevy. to try to race a 5.0 ford...lol

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
2004gsxr1000 said:
thats a cool presnt, but sad that you need a 502 chevy. to try to race a 5.0 ford...lol

You can beat a 5.0 or a 4.6 with a 4 cylinder, 1.8 or 2.0. I've done it and I am sure that USDM420 has also. When you can rev a motor to the moon you dont need cid. Just do the work in other areas.

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
suuuuurrrrreeeee, i have video of STREET hondas kicking the shit outta both chevy's n fords....including a few 5.0's :lol: :thumbup:

EDIT: hahaha wick and i think alike, thats for damn sure!!!

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
I used to roll up to a 'stang and laugh at 'em. I would even give 'em a head start, then.... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz right by.

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
my favorite used to be going down to the street races and the camaro's/stangs would do a big ass smoky burnout and i would just pull up all quiet and let'em do their thing...........then rev the teggy to 6K waiting for the hands to drop and i was out.................... :2hard

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
6K? Thats pretty low. Running those hoops you shoulda been able to go at least 7 or 7.5 and bang it. Then again you prolly had too much hook up and would have fucked something up. I remember going to Ocean City and doing some street racing to pay for the trip.

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
i was running the stock b18a motor tho.....redline was @ 7K
so i dropped it @ 6K with the slicks....caught it @ 6500 and shifted to 2nd @7K.....the rest was history

at the street races on street tires i would drop it at 5500, slide to 6500 and repeat hahaha

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
I was just minding my own business when this smartass punk muthafhakka started mouthing that his 'stang was the fastest thing there. I listenen to him for a while 'till I had enough and finally said do it. Make a long story short it was worth $500.00 and I lost (on purpose of course). so we did it again and I went away with a cool G in the pocket. Dumb ass maffahkas. :laughingr

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
usdm420 said:
at the street races on street tires i would drop it at 5500, slide to 6500 and repeat hahaha

:laughingr :rofl:

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
gotta love that "double or nothin'" race

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
You would think that they would say something like "naw thats allright, I fucked something up on my car, but man you were fast. Maby next time." HAHAHA suckers. :laughingr

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
yeah, i remember a ford lightning that was fucking with me and i had 2 people in my car....people dont understand the real difference weight makes when racing........OH, and the nozzle was turned off. he changed his tune later on that night

fuckin rookies

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
usdm420 said:
yeah, i remember a ford lightning that was fucking with me and i had 2 people in my car....people dont understand the real difference weight makes when racing........OH, and the nozzle was turned off. he changed his tune later on that night

fuckin rookies

:laughingr Thats one thing that I really never fucked with.

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
my camaro would have crushed you both, I had a 99 z28 6-speed. I had alot of mods though. I liked lettin people talk their game, then I say lets put some money down on it, long story short I always left money ahead, never once lost.

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
gixerfast said:
my camaro would have crushed you both, I had a 99 z28 6-speed. I had alot of mods though. I liked lettin people talk their game, then I say lets put some money down on it, long story short I always left money ahead, never once lost.

Blah blah. Every beotch said the same thing. My car will crush you you aint shit with your ricer so on and so on. A car that dont weigh shit and pushing 300 horses. There is not much that stands a chance.

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
You wanna talk Camaro's? I sold mine. After the 5th motor change I got smart and built one to the moon. TPI pushing well over 450HP. And it idled to, well sort of. Couldn't keep trannys and rear ends in it. Those worldclass T-5's were shit so I went to a Tremec. That made a difference. Rear ends kept breaking though.

·
Registered
488 Posts
there all fun to race...i own mustangs and honda/acuras . they are all fast, just some in differnt ways.the best part about it is i also build themfor people and get to try diffent combanations and they pay me for it..lol ive had civics that will wipe out most v-8s,and so far my stang after 17years of racing has only been beat a handfull of times. right now i have 2 crxs that will beat most anything they roll next 2. one all motor ,1 s/c. then i also have my turbo del sol that is crazy fast..i just love playing with them and having fun!

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
2004gsxr1000 said:
there all fun to race...i own mustangs and honda/acuras . they are all fast, just some in differnt ways.the best part about it is i also build themfor people and get to try diffent combanations and they pay me for it..lol ive had civics that will wipe out most v-8s,and so far my stang after 17years of racing has only been beat a handfull of times. right now i have 2 crxs that will beat most anything they roll next 2. one all motor ,1 s/c. then i also have my turbo del sol that is crazy fast..i just love playing with them and having fun!

:needpics:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts