Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Banned
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
has anybody dynoed a gsxr 1000,600,750 stock? with a k&n filter ? with a slip on yosh exhaust? with a tre? with a power commander? with any performance part or parts? Please tell me what your gsxr dynoed at with your configurations, all or some ,and please try to be accurate. I am really only looking for the 1000 but since this is a forum I am pretty sure that people would like to hear about the 600s and 750s as well . I wouldnt mind just having that info anyways. thanks for your help ! please be very specific on what your mods are!And what the manufacturers name is on your parts ,and possible websites where others can get there hands on them!

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
I can play along wiht you, and list all the information you ask for, but I'd like you to know your info will be flawed, as you can put the EXACT same shit on and your can dyno WAY different based on the dyno you are on, and the temp around you.

Why do you ask, just for shits, or for comparisons?

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Buddy with yosh slip on and air filter dyno'ed 151 corrected hp.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
skibum91 said:
Buddy with yosh slip on and air filter dyno'ed 151 corrected hp.
That was on 03 1000.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Dyno

Hey My Bike Is A 2000 Gsxr 600 But It Lovly You Know ! Any How I Had It Dynoe In South Tx It Was Cold Mid 50s . I Had At The Time A Stage One Dyno Jet Kit Set Up With K&n And A Slip On Sylencer That Was It Other Thank Ngk Plugs Ex And It Pulled 90.3 Twhp, The Fuel Air Mix Was Not Real Good It Ran Like 12-16 Threw Out The Run But From What I Have Read About Dynoes Ex This Is Any Were From 6-8 Hp Over Stock. And If You Calculate In The Dynojet Horse Power Or Sae Corected Hp It Is Pushing Around 101. I Have Put A Full Exhaust On It And Have An +4 * Advancer In The Mail Now And Plan To Get Flo Commnder For Carbs After X Mass, I Hope To Hit At Least 100 Trwhp After These Modes .

·
Banned
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
see now thats the crap I am looking for ! that was absolutly awesome to listen to! thank you very much ! this is very interesting to me( Call me crazy but I love to know this stuff!)

·
Registered
367 Posts
Dyno Run

This Is The Run With Just The Sylencer And Jet Kit , Plugs You Know , I Have The Headers On But Not On This Run And I Do Not Have My Advancer Or Shift Kit Yet! ;)

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
H2447INTX said:
This Is The Run With Just The Sylencer And Jet Kit , Plugs You Know , I Have The Headers On But Not On This Run And I Do Not Have My Advancer Or Shift Kit Yet! ;)
looks as if they move the clip on needles up one notch then your mid range would not fall off according to your graph. and also turn your mixture screw a 1/4 back, but i am sure that once you get everything you can take it and get dyno tuned and would be good to go

·
Registered
367 Posts
Something Like That

audi1031 said:
looks as if they move the clip on needles up one notch then your mid range would not fall off according to your graph. and also turn your mixture screw a 1/4 back, but i am sure that once you get everything you can take it and get dyno tuned and would be good to go
YES WHAT I AM GOING TO DO IS GET THAT FLO COMMANDER AND THAT SHOULD LEVEL OUT THAT AIR MIX AND I WILL HAVE ONE MIX SCREW TO MESS WITH IT IS SAPOSE TO ADD A FEW HP AND THE +4 ADVANCER WILL HELP A BIT TOO I AM LOOKING FOR ATLEST 100 HP OR AS CLOSE AS I CAN GET MAYBE 95 I WOULD BE HAPPY WITH THAT AS WELL WWW.FLO-COMMANDER.COM

·
Registered
367 Posts
Yup

:lol:
yellowmattman said:
see now thats the crap I am looking for ! that was absolutly awesome to listen to! thank you very much ! this is very interesting to me( Call me crazy but I love to know this stuff!)
:rock: I WOULD LIKE TO SEE MORE DYNO CHARTS AND MOD EX AS WELL, BUT I DONT WHAT IS THE DEAL?

·
Registered
13 Posts
gps gsxr1000

i have gps my gsxr1000 04 in odessa tx all i have done to it so far is a D&D bolt on havent done dino yet... with mirrors foled in i gps at 178 mph :cool:

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
H2447INTX said:
:lol: :rock: I WOULD LIKE TO SEE MORE DYNO CHARTS AND MOD EX AS WELL, BUT I DONT WHAT IS THE DEAL?
Not everybody has the money to dyno their bikes!

·
Registered
367 Posts
no?

skibum91 said:
Not everybody has the money to dyno their bikes!
the dyno run does not cost to much well not wher i live, but if you want it dyno tuened then your goine tospend some money! i think everyone should have one run just for fun !

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
H2447INTX said:
the dyno run does not cost to much well not wher i live, but if you want it dyno tuened then your goine tospend some money! i think everyone should have one run just for fun !
I'm not gonna waste the money unless I'm geting it tuned, because I could really careless what the peak horsepower is on my bike. Its fast enough and thats all I need to know.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I had my bike dyno'd for free at the GSXR owners event at California speedway in Fontana a month ago. I have a 2004 GSXR 750 with an ss/t full Yosh TRS exhaust, BMC air filter and pc3 USB power commander. The temp was in the 80's, elavation unknown and my bike pulled 129.7 uncorrected horsepower at the rear wheel. It was dyno'd on a Dynomax Dynometer.

·
Banned
641 Posts
that is some pretty sweet info! This post was originally writen about 6 months ago and now it is still being written in this place rocks :rock: :rock: :rock: i will post my dyno results as soon as i get them!

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Dyno Results

I had my 2001 750 gixer dynoed about three weeks ago. I have a K&N air filter and yosh carbon fibre slip on. The tuner told me not to waste money on a power commander, he would down load the custom maps into the ECU. Bottom line she is now pushing over 109hp at the rear wheel. He got rid of all the low and mid range flat spots. The dyno was a Pro Factory unit which is very expensive and doesn't burn carbon fibre pipes and doesn't over rev the bike into the red zone. I saw her up to a little over 172mph (on the dyno)with ease!!! She does have more pull down low, like the 750's need anymore... The tuner told me he could get more with more time. He had the bike a little over a week, it was rainy and very humid at that time here in New York. I was charged a $120.............so not bad at all. I am putting my TRE in tonite!!! :clap:

·
Registered
367 Posts
OIF03VET said:
I had my bike dyno'd for free at the GSXR owners event at California speedway in Fontana a month ago. I have a 2004 GSXR 750 with an ss/t full Yosh TRS exhaust, BMC air filter and pc3 USB power commander. The temp was in the 80's, elavation unknown and my bike pulled 129.7 uncorrected horsepower at the rear wheel. It was dyno'd on a Dynomax Dynometer.
WAS THAT A DYNOJET DYNO? YOU CAN BET YOU ARE RUNNING A BOUT 111-112 TO THE REAR TIRE! GIVE OR TAKE

·
Registered
367 Posts
JFM GSXR 750 said:
I had my 2001 750 gixer dynoed about three weeks ago. I have a K&N air filter and yosh carbon fibre slip on. The tuner told me not to waste money on a power commander, he would down load the custom maps into the ECU. Bottom line she is now pushing over 109hp at the rear wheel. He got rid of all the low and mid range flat spots. The dyno was a Pro Factory unit which is very expensive and doesn't burn carbon fibre pipes and doesn't over rev the bike into the red zone. I saw her up to a little over 172mph (on the dyno)with ease!!! She does have more pull down low, like the 750's need anymore... The tuner told me he could get more with more time. He had the bike a little over a week, it was rainy and very humid at that time here in New York. I was charged a $120.............so not bad at all. I am putting my TRE in tonite!!! :clap:
THE FACTORY PRO DYNO IS THE WAY TO GO IT GIVE YOU REAL HP TO THE WHEEL, MY 2000 GIXXER 600 IS PUTTING 88.3 HP TO THE WHEEL, ON A DYNOJET IT RUNNING ABOUT 98.8 +-

1 - 20 of 45 Posts