Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Yes it exactly the same butin Hayabusa it's 15pins.

Such a simple thing like that,the issue has to be somewhere else.
Tries to start but nothing,I'm going to put engine back in,oil,try to start first without water,if it starts I will put water in and check...hope there is no piss in,the leakdown test is all ok

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Hi,today I put engine back in, cams are red 24f,so is the ecu and other parts of the block
Checked again clearance and it's ok,chain is confirmed 15pins
Put the injectors back again in the cleaning machine and also did pulse test and they do work,the bike cranks want to start and nothing then it cranks for another 10 seconds till it tries again and then nothing again

This throw together engine is getting me frustrated

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Yes,did it
I'm at the end of options here...not the first time I do a busa...but yes a first thrown together busa (engine of many donor parts)

·
Registered
380 Posts
Ok. Now I suggest to double check for coils and primary injectors wire harness for erroneouse cross swaped, one-by-one, using an electric diagramm with wire color codes. If it will be ok, than we could start a replace-check method if you ready. First I suggest to replace coils pack with known good for check. Then for primary injectors pack and finally same to ecm

·
Registered
380 Posts
BTW did you check spark for all plugs simultaneously? Make a video for sparking and play at low speed to check correct order of cyls spark and misfires

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
Yes,did it
I'm at the end of options here...not the first time I do a busa...but yes a first thrown together busa (engine of many donor parts)

We’re any of the donor parts electrical/electronic?

Is it possible that one or more donor parts are not working?

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Thank you guys

The donor parts come from a blasted radical and spares from an old engine.

I have thought that maybe....the flywheel is of a different generation and sending signal at a incorrect time

21 - 31 of 31 Posts