Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About 4:30 me and my buddy went to pick his gix six up from the local dealer he had to get a new rear tire. So we are out doing normal riding getting ready to get on the bypass and my buddy takes the right corner and high sides. No pics yet but I will try to get some posted. Not really to bad of damage just the left side is a little F'ed. He wants the jordan fairings and I remembered there was a link to some on here so if anybody knows what it is it would be very helpfull. I remember it started with a "a" but thats all I
can remember.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ahhh i found it auctmarts.com. lol spirited riding ya no we were stopped at a redlight he took the corner and id say half to 3/4 the way through he gave a little gas and just tossed him like a red headed stepchild.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I just got my nice cycle farings and love them good quality and good fit also! I have a freind that had the acumart farings and they need some customazation get fit on the bike.

·
Registered
873 Posts
check for sale section

I just took fairing set off my bike at only 2000 miles, show room condition.

and I priced them like 80% lower then oem prices, and they ARE oem!

when i say perfect i dont mean near perfect or very good , I mean PERFECT , looks NEW condition.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts