Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
The Lone Rider
2,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so my friends came back in town from his college a couple weeks ago, he has a slightly modded Lexus IS300. well anyways im really close to his family and wanted to show them my new bike. His dad used to have an old Harley, so my friend asked his dad if he would approve of him getting a motorcycle. His dad was like hell no. So instead he ordered headers for his car, that his dad was so against until he asked about the bike. So they came in last night. We just happed to have all the toold at the hanger which is where they came in. Yes he has a hanger at our downtown airport, his dad is a dentist and has his own plane and make a ton of cash. there are a few other parts of planes two suzuki samaruais, 3 boats, a paint booth, a ton of wings, they even have one of those planes you can land on water, but its out of comission right now. well anyways it took us forever to get his factory headers off but felt good when we did. so we are bolting everything up and doulbe checking everything. got it all back together and i take a look at my bike. i was like is it me or does my rear tire look low. i just bought this damn tire from skibum like two weeks ago. this is nothing bad agaisnt him. but there was two damn small nails in my tire. i was so pissed i had only had the tire on there for like a week and loved it now im afarid to drive it and am trying to order another tire. brand new pilot power went to shit :2hard

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.