Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and two of my boys will be riding tonite, putting this post up to see if we can get a few more bikes out there, so far its:

2002 Gsxr 600
2003 CBR 600
2007 Ninja ZX6r

nothing crazy like just cruisin the strip:cool:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Good luck! Traffic is going to be a PITA. Trust me I know, I grew up there and know all to well about the shore traffic. But once you get close to Avalon/Stone Harbor the landscape starts to get good. I recommend you enter Wildwood thru Stone Harbor bridge to the entrance to North Wildwood. Should have less traffic with great scenery. Enjoy and be safe. Tourists suck at driving down there.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good luck! Traffic is going to be a PITA. Trust me I know, I grew up there and know all to well about the shore traffic. But once you get close to Avalon/Stone Harbor the landscape starts to get good. I recommend you enter Wildwood thru Stone Harbor bridge to the entrance to North Wildwood. Should have less traffic with great scenery. Enjoy and be safe. Tourists suck at driving down there.
you guessed it, traffic sucked! where you from? I'm from there too

·
Registered
38 Posts
you guessed it, traffic sucked! where you from? I'm from there too
Well I now live in Delaware but I am from/grew up in Wildwood. Actually Wildwood Crest and I am a proud product of Wildwood High:clap: . I moved out back in '93 because I had just graduated and winter time came and there is NOTHING to do down there during the winters except get in trouble which is what I was doing. Only difference was then I just turned 18 and the local cops were licking their chops waiting for me to get in trouble again so I left(I was a skateboarder back then and they loved us...). The summers were awesome as in alot of girls would be down there but the rest of the traffic got tiresome. My mom still lived down there until last year so now I have to stay at a motel now when I wanna visit and spend the night:headshake
Great times tho... I still miss it from time to time...

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I now live in Delaware but I am from/grew up in Wildwood. Actually Wildwood Crest and I am a proud product of Wildwood High:clap: . I moved out back in '93 because I had just graduated and winter time came and there is NOTHING to do down there during the winters except get in trouble which is what I was doing. Only difference was then I just turned 18 and the local cops were licking their chops waiting for me to get in trouble again so I left(I was a skateboarder back then and they loved us...). The summers were awesome as in alot of girls would be down there but the rest of the traffic got tiresome. My mom still lived down there until last year so now I have to stay at a motel now when I wanna visit and spend the night:headshake
Great times tho... I still miss it from time to time...
oh, im from right outside of wildwood, Erma. the weather was hot in wildwood, and the girls were plentiful. Its cool to meet people who grew up near me and crossed paths later...aight later man!

·
Registered
230 Posts
next time you head to wildwood let me know, i have a house in the crest by the light house point. Go down pretty much every weekend. Drop me a message and i'll give you some contact info.:thumbup:

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
next time you head to wildwood let me know, i have a house in the crest by the light house point. Go down pretty much every weekend. Drop me a message and i'll give you some contact info.:thumbup:
definately will man, probably be up there not this weekend but the next one. I'll pm you

·
Registered
38 Posts
Nice, will do. Where do you live now, if you don't mind me asking.

Your beach house is by the light house point? is that in Diamond beach towards the south tip of the Crest? Just not familiar with light house point, don't remember that spot which is weird because I thought I knew everywhere down there. Oh, isn't crazy that the Crest is (was) a dry town with Wildwood being the way it is. My family use to own the liquor store at the corner of Rio Grande and New Jersey Aves. Use to be called, "Haws Rio Grande Liquors". Man, good times...

·
Registered
38 Posts
oh, im from right outside of wildwood, Erma. the weather was hot in wildwood, and the girls were plentiful. Its cool to meet people who grew up near me and crossed paths later...aight later man!
I know Erma well. Use to party over there during the winters back in the day.
That is cool meeting people who also are from down there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts