Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 129 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just want to give a shout out to my homegirl that passed away yesterday. 'mylli' was my heart for a better part of two yrs a true friend. I will probably never care as much for another soul again.....true ride or die female. She was involved in a car accident on tuesday. I haven't been able to eat or even sleep since i got the text from her sister.......listening to lost boys ''renee'' and its killing every fibre of my existence.

RIP...... U were the reason i removed my rear pegs, though i never told u.

·
The Honey Badger
11,974 Posts
Sorry for your loss bro.

·
Premium Member
9,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Her sister made me aware of how much she loved me and its killing me, we had not been together for a bit but she would always check in too see how i was doing. I always said to her that we would be together again and now that no more. There is alot of layers to me but she got through all of them with her infectious smile and fun spirit. Thanks guys for all the support just trying to understand i have to see her mom soon and i think i will loose it a little cause there good people.......... Its like my breath have been sucked out my lungs and no matter how hard i try i cant breathe.

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Her sister made me aware of how much she loved me and its killing me, we had not been together for a bit but she would always check in too see how i was doing. I always said to her that we would be together again and now that no more. There is alot of layers to me but she got through all of them with her infectious smile and fun spirit. Thanks guys for all the support just trying to understand i have to see her mom soon and i think i will loose it a little cause there good people.......... Its like my breath have been sucked out my lungs and no matter how hard i try i cant breathe.
there is absolutely nothing anyone can say or do to make you better! I can't say i have been in your position before but I know it must suck. I am sorry for your loss and sometimes it is just good to vent and talk to people. I am sure I can speak for everyone here including myself that we are all here for you!

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
Pred my dude stay strong. I know how u feel brotha In due time all this pain will heal I know its hard to see it that way right now but it Will. Let her r.I.p as u know she's up I'm heaven looking down at u and as u ride shell still be there looking.out for u. I'm here if u need someone to talk to my dude.

R.I.p to your homegurl

·
Registered
105 Posts
sorry to hear... cage drivers suuuuck!!!! lost a buddy last year, i can imagine a little of what you are going through...

1 - 20 of 129 Posts