Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

21 - 40 of 129 Posts

·
24,538 Posts
Really sorry to hear this Pred. My thoughts & prayers are with you. Very sorry for your loss. Rest in peace Mylli.

·
Registered
961 Posts
Pred we are here for you!
I was in the exact same position u are in last year of July,
My best friend who was like my brother passed away.
I think about till 1 year after. Just know they are in a lot better place. She will be with you in spirit! She has not left your side.

It will get better over time, hard to realize that know... Think always about the Great moments with her and cherish them only!

I know Pred, You are strong, Stay strong through this!

·
Certifiable Bike Nut
3,065 Posts
Sorry Predat-R, I feel your pain, life is harsh sometimes. Take care of yourself, you do not want others to feel the way you do now cause of loosing you. Time will heal.

·
Premium Member
9,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
so im supposed to say goodbye 2mmorow and its for the last time, im not one to cry but pain has been the source of my strength for so long.

·
Registered
5,059 Posts
sorry for your loss. stay strong.

·
Administrator
1,000,000,265 Posts
Sorry for your Loss

Please stay strong.

·
Registered
52 Posts
A week ago I posted about my friend that passed away so I feel your pain brother, i'm sorry for loss, stay strong

Send from my Droid using my thumbs = )

·
Premium Member
9,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Even though i said goodbye today, I finally gave her the bracelet that she was meant to have i have its twin that cant be removed from my arm. I kept it because we were supposed to finish what we started, we were supposed to fight and make up, travel and have a fam, she made me want to be better,try harder she showed me what luv really is. Now im dying every second of every day cause i was not there in her life when she needed me the most. She needed me........ ive had lots of female friends but she changed my heart. People always ask why dont i smile, really i had no reason too untill i met her. At her eulogy her mother spoke of how much she loved riding and that it was my fault......laughing. My heart will always be urs and its all i have left what little pieces. her mom hugged me today and was like she would of been glad that u made it.....im left to ride these streets and live this life knowing she is now in a better place but im not ready to let her go, not this day and probably not for a long time. I would of gladly sacrificed my life to bring her back to take this pain away to turn back time. She is my heart. I believe R. Kelly said it best

21 - 40 of 129 Posts