Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

41 - 60 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
I am truely sorry to read about this bro. I too have lost someone close to me due to a car accident. I know that it feels like the world is unfair and unjust, but everything happens for a reason and hopefully that reason will shed light on you and everyone that she touched to live a little better everyday for her. Only time will make this better for you, stay strong.

·
Premium Member
9,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #47

im never going to heal, but we ride again some day.

·
Premium Member
9,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
thanks for the comments guys, when i went down last weekend i did not bat an eye not untill i realized i broke matching my bracelet that she was burried with. its just tough on so many levels but i try.

·
Premium Member
9,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
ive never fought threw anything this deep, im reminded of u in just about anything and everything. ur gone i know but my heart is not letting go...... i need this pain to end so i can continue to live. i cant sleep, i pay no mind to any females that crave attention is like im in a void at times.......dont even know why im reaching out to u even though ur gone. guess i will always search for u in every laugh, smile and breath that i encounter.... ps u always said u would get me to go to church one day and k i concede, but wished it was under different circumstances.

·
Premium Member
9,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
my burden for life..........till we meet again

·
Premium Member
977 Posts

·
24,536 Posts
Havin a tough day huh Pal? Sorry man. You are right, you will ride again. Keep your nose clean so you get to see your angel again.

·
Registered
6,389 Posts
Damn Pred...just read through the whole thread. Fucking heartbreaking. I will echo everyone else here and say "keep that chin up, and if you need ANYTHING, we are here for ya". :(

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
9,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Havin a tough day huh Pal? Sorry man. You are right, you will ride again. Keep your nose clean so you get to see your angel again.
It comes and goes, im just trying to love life again. Im trying............

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

41 - 60 of 129 Posts