Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

61 - 80 of 129 Posts

·
Live Fast Die FUN
14,135 Posts
Pred I feel ya man and yet I still cant imagine your pain. Im here if you wanna chat.

BTW I hit you up in the chat thread but you missed it.

Im gonna be up in MA next month and would toss a beer your way if your around.

Stay strong bro.

·
Premium Member
9,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
Pred I feel ya man and yet I still cant imagine your pain. Im here if you wanna chat.

BTW I hit you up in the chat thread but you missed it.

Im gonna be up in MA next month and would toss a beer your way if your around.

Stay strong bro.
As long as im not working im around.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
9,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
Ur smile will echo in me forever................ I can feel the tears flowing but im empty.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
1st anniverary and it's not the good kind. Seeing her mom soon just to touch base. Took sometime away from riding this season even from the R. Im not truely at peace but I know she's watching over me evertime I turn the key........."Tiny I know waiting, its just not my time yet".

·
Registered
185 Posts
You'll never feel whole again bud, you only go day by day finding new ways to cope. hold on to the good memories and let those put the smile on your face and bring the good tears to your eyes.

·
24,525 Posts
Gonna be a tough day & a good day all at the same time. Tough for the memories it will bring up...good for the acknowledgement that you still carry them. Good to see your strength.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Hey Pred, just read all 72 posts here, and would like to offer my sympathies to you and your GF's family. It was painful for me to read, so I can't imagine your anguish. Try to make something positive about this first anniversary of her passing; do something really nice for her mom.

Your girl will always live on in your heart and memories.

·
Monster Truck Driver
6,530 Posts
cant believe i ever missed this thread . Pred . Im very sorry and understand the pain that loss will bring .. hope your heart can find the peace that you deserve

·
Premium Member
9,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
Thank's alot, its the cards that im dealt so learning to breathe easy again.

·
Premium Member
9,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
It's me again...... standing in the rain waiting, feeling ur soft caress that nurturing touch that brings me peace. They say home is where ur heart is, so am I heartless am I to understand this as my faith. I can almost see u in my dreams or whatever that is. I'm trying and I know u see me trying but it's not so simple. U live in me now I carry that pain and from that I will grow again. Another birthday another Christmas even new yr changes nothing. It's like ur the brave one and I'm in ur shadow.

·
Premium Member
9,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
61 - 80 of 129 Posts