Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

81 - 100 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
8,551 Posts
Sorry for your loss Pred! It was tough for me to read this thread, I can feel your pain. A long time ago (15 Years) I lost 2 of my best friends to a car wreck and let me tell you it changed me and not for the better. I did some stupid shit cause I didn't care any more.

But I eventually made it out. I look back now and understand everything. I am happy I made it out! Things like that can really change a man.

I still fist bump the top of my door, where their picture is, to say hi to them.

RIP

·
Premium Member
9,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #85

·
Live Fast Die FUN
14,135 Posts
Like Blue said, your already strong as hell for making it this far this well....You got it Pred.

Shit, when I went through a death that prob didnt hit as close to home as yours I went into a kind of downward spiral that led to the BS I used to post on here.

You got it bro and when you need to vent to those who dont judge ya, were here.

·
Premium Member
9,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #87

·
Premium Member
9,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #88
So its been 2 years funny that ur been gone that long, yet it seems like yesterday. Still miss u like crazy baby girl. Continue to watch over me God knows I need u too..........till we meet again.

·
Live Fast Die FUN
14,135 Posts
I knew it was coming up....4 days or so right?

I dont completely understand what your going through but I know enough to understand how strong you are.

Respect.

·
Premium Member
9,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
2 yrs today....... was at work and this cold feeling came over me. I was wtf then it kind of all hit me. It's still cuts through me guess time does not heal all wounds.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Exotic Racing Fruit
2,793 Posts
2 yrs today....... was at work and this cold feeling came over me. I was wtf then it kind of all hit me. It's still cuts through me guess time does not heal all wounds.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
time does not heal these kind of wounds but it teaches us how to deal with the pain so that it gradually stops being an excruciating all consuming everyday experience, but when it "resurfaces" even just for a split second it cuts like glass. I too have lost, too many and too much, much too soon, regretting the time not spent together.
What I have come to realise though is that, instead of spending time feeling sorry for myself and regretting something I cannot put right, I should just celebrate having had such wonderful, amazing people in my life, I should feel blessed and be thankful for they chose to share part/most of their (too brief a) life on this Earth with me, and they gave me their hearts and their souls and loved me and taught me how to be a better person. The best way to celebrate them is to be happy, as that is what they always wanted me to be, (this is a very tough thing to do but damn it is nothing compared to what they did for me!) and be a better person and live and laugh and one day love again because that is what they would have wanted and that is what would make them proud, because that is what they loved about me. And I will make them proud! I will not disrespect their love and teachings by being less than what they saw I could be. This is my way of loving them back and thank them for all they did and for blessing me with their presence in my life. They are still here, with me, they are in my actions, in my heart and in my soul and they watch over me like she's watching over you.

Each one of us is different, I cannot tell you how to deal with your pain and I will certainly not tell you it will all be ok because this pain will never go away but that is good, because this means we will never forget the most beautiful things/lessons/people in our life.
I hope you will find some more peace and your way to deal with this; just know you are not alone, you'll never be alone.

·
Premium Member
9,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #95
Not even the gates on heaven or earth can keep from finding u in this life or t he next.

·
Premium Member
9,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #97
Thanks bro

·
Premium Member
9,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #98
I'm reminded more now that ever that u continue watching over me, waiting till we are once again able to embrace. Thank u for all the times I was lost in those eyes............Thank u my sweet Angel.

Attachments

·
Registered
193 Posts
I'm new here... I've just read all post... ended up crying and saying thanks to God for letting all of us connect with you Predat-R, cause that mean we all have or have had someone special that rocks our world and makes of feel love. All that big pain arise from a deep love also. Sure she is looking at you from up above all the time and she wants you to be happy. Live your life for her. Keep up man!!
For the rest of us to remember we are not forever in this life... hug, kiss, love, cry and laugh!! God bless you all.

Sent from my SM-A500Y using Tapatalk

81 - 100 of 129 Posts