Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

101 - 120 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
prayers going up for her family and you bro..... Keep your head up and stay strong. God called her up and shes living better than any of us are now!

·
Operation ... squid
9,341 Posts
still brings a tear to my eye every time ... WE LOVE U PRED!!!

·
Registered
64 Posts
I am also new to the forum. First time I saw this.
Made it to page 2 and hearing about the first anniversary that I went back to figure out this was a while back.
With a tear in my eye, finished the thread.

Bro, it's apparent you really cared for her.
I feel your pain, and know if she cared for you as much as you did her she would NOT want you to spend any more time mourning her.
Not saying in any way shape or form to forget what you meant to each other, but to not let her being called home to keep you hurting.
Think of the good times, the ones you had and some day will again.
In the mean time, make the most of what you have been given.

Don't let this stop you from loving again.

Your in my prayers for the healing of this great tear in your life that should not have happened but did.

Wish you the best.
Condolences to you and her family.

·
Premium Member
9,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #108 (Edited)
I've never been much to express feelings being a Capricorn. Love strong, live strong very guarded in all that I do. This outlet has helped me to get through some really tough times. The pain never really goes away when ur heart is involved but as the yrs pass it reminds us to keep fighting.............True luv is timeless. Thank u all for for being able to share and understand just some of what I have this burden/blessing that I carry always.

·
Live Fast Die FUN
14,135 Posts
Just remember this and you'll be fine.

I don't know you personally but I'd bet anything that if some one let you back and time and said, listen your going to loose her so if you'd like we can make it so you never met her....you wouldn't change a thing. It's like that silly old hurtful quote... Better to have loved and lost, then never to have loved at all.

Hope I made sense there.

·
Registered
8,551 Posts
Just remember this and you'll be fine.

I don't know you personally but I'd bet anything that if some one let you back and time and said, listen your going to loose her so if you'd like we can make it so you never met her....you wouldn't change a thing. It's like that silly old hurtful quote... Better to have loved and lost, then never to have loved at all.

Hope I made sense there.
Damn dude! Got chills reading that ish. Never thought of it that way.

Can you explain the "have your cake and eat it to"? You get cake to eat it :0001136745-huh:

·
Premium Member
9,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #113

·
Registered
59 Posts
Sorry for your loss man. Something to remember a fallen rider/friend/brother or sister
This was wrote by another guy I met a while ago

It hurts so bad, to say goodbyes
Pain is felt, with tear filled eyes
The news we dread,want not and fear
Suddenly reality, becomes cystal clear
Knowing the risk, and chances we take
We start up our motors, the trip we do take
With freedom, and passion, the wind in your hair
You may not have made it, but I'll meet you there
I'm not sure when, but I'll see you my friend
Making sure that your journey, never will end
Ridding beside you, our spirits let free
All of us bikers, together we'll be !!!!!

·
Premium Member
9,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #115
Saw ur mom yesterday caught up on old times laughed talked, she doing good we all continue to miss u.......untill we meet again keep watching over me.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
I just read the entire thread. This kinda hits close to home for me right now with what my wife is going thru. I'm truly sorry for your loss Pred, and I really don't know what to say except STAY STRONG

·
Operation ... squid
9,341 Posts
Never gets easier to deal with and there's never anything anyone can say. We're all here for each other tho broski.

I still have my buddy cecil's number in my phone, can't/won't delete it

·
Premium Member
9,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #118
Thanks fam

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
180 Posts
It's hard for me to imagine what you've gone through these past few years. I am very sorry to read about your tragic loss. Keep your head up, stay strong.

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Can't believe I've missed this thread.

I'm so sorry Pred. How you doing? I bet it's been the longest four years.

You are strong - you've made it this far one day at a time. It's how we have to roll, man.

Love. Remember. Live.

It's all we have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

101 - 120 of 129 Posts