Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
SuperMod of the North
25,773 Posts
You are built a little close to the sidewalk but you can probably touch on your toes. Go to your local bike shop and sit on one.

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
You can easily lower it a smidge, without disrupting the space-time continuum. You can also just hop to one side every time you stop too.

·
Registered
2,623 Posts
Get a shoemaker to put a couple of inches of rubber to the bottom of your riding boots.

·
SuperMod of the North
25,773 Posts
Marc Marquez is 5' 5 1/2" and 143 lbs...he does OK i guess.

·
Registered
2,623 Posts
Marc Marquez is 5' 5 1/2" and 143 lbs...he does OK i guess.

True, but we don’t all have a bunch of folks ready to hold the bike every time we start and stop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
327 Posts
He's my size!! I have him by half an inch. I have a 30" inseam, and unless my 2011 600 has been raised do I can't tell, I can only put the balls of my foot on the ground. Kind of weird, because when I sat on 2018+ bikes in the shops to see if I liked the ergonomics, I had no problem putting both feet flat on the ground 🤔

·
Registered
541 Posts
I'm 5'9" & I've never flat foot any sport bike with 2 feet.

You can always shift your weight to 1 foot. Plant one foot flat.

·
SuperMod of the North
25,773 Posts
^This is very true. I am 5' 9" but can pretty much flat foot. In reality when stopped momentarily like at a lights or just to talk to someone I am in 1st gear with the clutch in and my right foot on the rear brake holding me still. You may just be scooting your butt to the left slightly to do this.
I rarely put two feet down at once except to start or end a ride. You will be scooting your butt over to the right to put your right foot down so you can lift the kick stand with your left foot...still only one foot on the ground.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts