Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody. I'm new to this site but i love my new gixxer so much i just thought i would try and meet afew more people out there who do to. How is everybody? :thumbup:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Welcome !!!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cheers everyone. so how long have you people been riding for then? Ive only had my bike since march and its my fisrt big bike. :cool:

·
Registered
543 Posts
i rode dirtbikes for 17 years until i picked up my GSXR and have been on it for just about a year, i took to it like a fish to water i'm guessing b/c of all the dirtbike riding, the first time i took off on the bike it just felt like i had been doing it for years. :thumbup:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thats cool. I had a 50 and 125 when i was 16 and 17 but this is my first propper bike now im 22. Ive done over 4000 miles on it already and i only picked it up March 29th 04. The good old brittish weather has stopped me from riding it for a while now! Still hav'nt got my knee down yet tho but it happens when it happens!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hello mate. I've got the 600 K4. I love it to bits too, My brother has got the 03 k3 and he took mine out and could'nt believe how much faster and more responsive mine is compaired to his. Now he keeps askin if he can use it!!! :thumbup:

·
Registered
168 Posts
Welcome... I've had my 03 750 for about 1 1/2 years now and had an old school 1992 GS500E before that.. and a 1978 PE175 (dirt bike) before that - I think it came straight out of Happy Days.... Don't be in too big of a hurry to get your knee down... I've only been to the track once and to a few canyons around and I'm close but not there yet.. like you said it happens when it happens.. ride safe.. :infrandom

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I always do ride safe! :laughings My mates say i'm getting my bike low enough but its just the confidence thing at the mo of hanging my arse of the seat!!! :headscrat . It won't happen till next year now cos of the stupid weather. Whats October like in America for you guys and gals? :thumbup:

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
here in the northern parts its cold and starting to snow, but I'm still riding my bike! :arsenal

·
Registered
44 Posts
yeah well, no one ever accused ski of not having recieved head trauma. SEVERAL TIMES!!!! :twofinger

1 - 17 of 17 Posts