Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

Just sayin hi to ya's all in the early hours of the morning down here in aust. since i cant get to sleep n i cant ride the bike coz its rainin i decided to check out this forum n then join. well hope to chat to ya's all sooner or later ciao

Rach

·
Registered
122 Posts
welcome rach you'll enjoy'plenty of good people and info i'm also from sydney.
It's getting to me the rain; can't ride to work but you know how bad we need it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
paul said:
welcome rach you'll enjoy'plenty of good people and info i'm also from sydney.
It's getting to me the rain; can't ride to work but you know how bad we need it.
Yeah i know we need it. So what part of Sydney u from?

·
Registered
532 Posts
Welocome to the site from Washington....and yes....it's raining here too :damn:

·
Registered
122 Posts
i'm a westy but don't hold that against me' between blacktown and penrith how about your self.did'nt it bucket down thursday night

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
paul said:
i'm a westy but don't hold that against me' between blacktown and penrith how about your self.did'nt it bucket down thursday night
I live in penrith (well cambridge pk really) so dont be ashamed to be a westie. Us westies gotta stick together. There are a few ppl that i know of who ride n live out n around penrith, we sometimes have a ride every week depending on the weather. We go up springwood rd n then usualy back down old bathurst rd then stop in at kk's for coffee.

·
Registered
122 Posts
sounds good 'only been back on a bike for a few months purchased a 94 gsxr 750' last bike was a rz 250 back in 1985 so learning the do's and dont's again.
I think the only major thing is remembering to turn the blinkers off.
We bought a house in Mt druitt just before the boom and expected to sell and move around penrith or toongabbie but the prices went mad 'so we decided to stay here for now.I'll give you a ring soon cheers

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
:welcome: to the site man, enjoy! :thumbup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts