Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,

Thought I'd drop in to say hey. Picked up a new K8 600 (Blk/Yel) over the weekend. Got back into riding about a year ago, had been out of touch for about 20 years, let a friend talk me into a SV650S last year, nice bike, just didn't have the kick I was looking for. So here I am a year later and the SV is up for sale and a new K8-600 sitting in the garage.

Located a little NE of Tulsa Oklahoma, have several friends that ride weekly up around the Grand Lake area.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Welcome

I grew up in Tulsa. There is a lot of good riding by Grand Lake and on your way to Arkansas.

Where are the pics?

·
Premium Member
808 Posts
Aloha Two! :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
808 Posts
VERY nice bike bud!

·
Registered
295 Posts
I'm from Midwest City, OKC myself. Currently living in FL (military). Very nice bike man, keep that baby in the garage, hate to hear that someone got you!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Guy's.

keep that baby in the garage, hate to hear that someone got you!
Absolutely; the slab it is sitting on is the approach to my 24 X 30 Work Shop where it sits with my SV650SF and my 2 MR2’s, not to mention all my equipment, a very safe and secure environment.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Hey All,

Thought I'd drop in to say hey. Picked up a new K8 600 (Blk/Yel) over the weekend. Got back into riding about a year ago, had been out of touch for about 20 years, let a friend talk me into a SV650S last year, nice bike, just didn't have the kick I was looking for. So here I am a year later and the SV is up for sale and a new K8-600 sitting in the garage.

Located a little NE of Tulsa Oklahoma, have several friends that ride weekly up around the Grand Lake area.

Welcome brotha! Let me ask u a question...what make are them spools?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.