Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Your AMSOIL Factory Connection Dealer Group is your newest forum sponsor. Most of you are already familiar with our product line, especially our motorcycle products, and may already be using them in your bikes and other vehicles. The participating AMSOIL dealers making up this group are offering special discounts for forum members so if you decide to use AMSOIL products check with them before purchasing locally or on line as our prices are the same no matter where you live in the USA or Canada. We plan to occasionally contribute some generic technical information concerning lubricants and filtration when asked and hope to have a long-term forum relationship.

·
Administrator
1,000,000,258 Posts
So if we want to purchase some product how should we go about it?

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Glad you asked !!

There are 3 ways...

1st: You can click on one of the AMSOIL Banner ads. There are Dealers rotated there, all which will run there own Specials for Forum Members.

2nd: You can click on the link below for ezlubes.com and fill out the form.

3rd: Email [email protected] and include your City and State

With the last 2 choices, we will try to get a dealer close to you.

Thanks for the Inquiries.

·
Premium Member
1,328 Posts
If they are provided with a dealer in their area, Isn't the dealer just going to persuade them to sign up to become a preferred customer? Take the dealers ID# and sign up for $20/yr membership fee. Then they order directly from amsoil corporate site? at wholesale prices?

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That could be the case, but not necessarily. As with any business, it is up to the owner to run their business the way they wish, but they do have guidelines to follow.

Our Dealer Group has some of the Top Dealers in the country within it and I think you will find that most are willing to offer Specials to Forum Members.

If you would like to check on more specific information, please send an email to [email protected] , let us know that you are from GSXR.com, include your City and State. We will check our files to find the Dealer Most suited for you.

Safe Riding,

·
Registered
133 Posts
If they are provided with a dealer in their area, Isn't the dealer just going to persuade them to sign up to become a preferred customer? Take the dealers ID# and sign up for $20/yr membership fee. Then they order directly from amsoil corporate site? at wholesale prices?
I think I am still a little confused about this. Why can't we (being GSXR members) just order directly from Amsoil and skip the middle man and thier $20/ year charge? It would see that would benefit both us and amsoil. We get the best prices and a good product and they would get a good influx of new business....

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think I am still a little confused about this. Why can't we (being GSXR members) just order directly from Amsoil and skip the middle man and thier $20/ year charge? It would see that would benefit both us and amsoil. We get the best prices and a good product and they would get a good influx of new business....
There is No Way to "skip" the middleman with AMSOIL. The Dealer does not get the $20.00, it goes to AMSOIL. Even Retail Stores that carry AMSOIL are linked to a Dealer, whether they know it or like it or not.

Yes, you can sign up at the AMSOIL website, but you are ALWAYS linked through a Dealer, always. So, maybe getting linked to a Dealer that you have some personal contact with, may be better as you can form a relationship of sorts with them, or not..

Although it may be a little labor intensive the first go-around, You can contact each of the Dealers in "The Group" by getting a different name of each Dealer and finding the one you like, or has the best deal for you. There are over 20 Dealers in this Group and each one offers different specials.

ADM

·
Registered
156 Posts
i didn't realize there were any retail stores that carried amsoil...who sells it besides the dealers? like as far as retail chains are concerned?

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i didn't realize there were any retail stores that carried amsoil...who sells it besides the dealers? like as far as retail chains are concerned?
I don't think there are any "Chains" in the US that carry AMSOIL as a whole. They are on a store by store basis due to the Policy that was created when Canadian Tire and another chain got in.

Yes, it can be found at certain stores, but as I said, it is a store by store basis. If the store is not capable of paying out of that location, they can't purchase.

This was set up to protect the Dealer Network that built the company.

If you know of a Retail location that would like to carry AMSOIL, I can set them up on a "Factory Direct" Acct.

If anyone here wishes to purchase AMSOIL, you are better off to deal with us Direct [email protected] than any Retail location or even going to the corporate site.

Bob

·
Registered
142 Posts
Just as a FYI, I just received my first batch of MCF from Bob. Great service and no messing around, just gave me the prices, I approved and he got it shipped.

Will definitely do business again :)

·
Registered
75 Posts
Your AMSOIL Factory Connection Dealer Group is your newest forum sponsor. Most of you are already familiar with our product line, especially our motorcycle products, and may already be using them in your bikes and other vehicles. The participating AMSOIL dealers making up this group are offering special discounts for forum members so if you decide to use AMSOIL products check with them before purchasing locally or on line as our prices are the same no matter where you live in the USA or Canada. We plan to occasionally contribute some generic technical information concerning lubricants and filtration when asked and hope to have a long-term forum relationship.
I love amsoil but no one in Santa Rosa can order your product its disappointing really. i dont like to wait for products so it would be nice if you guys could get some of the local dealerships to buy it. ^_^

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I love amsoil but no one in Santa Rosa can order your product its disappointing really. i dont like to wait for products so it would be nice if you guys could get some of the local dealerships to buy it. ^_^
Let's worry about you and any of your friends that wish to purchase AMSOIL first.

No one beats our prices.. Local shops can't because I sell to them..

Call 877-356-6099

This goes to my cell. I ride all the time including for work so you will most likely get my voice mail. Leave a message and I will call ASAP.

Then, we will worry about Local Shops !

Bob

·
Registered
34 Posts
There is No Way to "skip" the middleman with AMSOIL. The Dealer does not get the $20.00, it goes to AMSOIL. Even Retail Stores that carry AMSOIL are linked to a Dealer, whether they know it or like it or not.

Yes, you can sign up at the AMSOIL website, but you are ALWAYS linked through a Dealer, always. So, maybe getting linked to a Dealer that you have some personal contact with, may be better as you can form a relationship of sorts with them, or not..

Although it may be a little labor intensive the first go-around, You can contact each of the Dealers in "The Group" by getting a different name of each Dealer and finding the one you like, or has the best deal for you. There are over 20 Dealers in this Group and each one offers different specials.

ADM
this is very true..

1 - 20 of 40 Posts