Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Hey bro!! I need more AMSOIL OIL!!

I dont know if your cheaper than my local shop with my boy's discount price.. But, I wanted to see how much you would charge compare to he does..

I love AMSOIL and ive been using it for a long time. Ive been using it in my lexus IS300 turbo and my bike. I love it in my car. so smooth!

Hit me up a price of how much you charge for AMSOIL 10w-40 syn in my bike. Thank you so much and Merry christmas!

AMSOIL ROCKS!

-Flea

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Thanks,

All pricing, by corporate policy, must be done either by PM, email or phone.

Naturally, the more you buy at one time, the better the price is, even on mixed items.

So bundle your bike and car needs together and contact me.

The Best isn't cheap
Cheap isn't The Best

Bob

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
So you are saying that the Race Teams I sell to are going to have problems?

Some are on their 5th year buying from me.

When can they expect to start seeing problems?
I run Amsoil and drag race A LOT....only issue I have is with my clutch hand (rider error). SO unless Amsoil starts selling clutch hands for amateurs, I couldn't be happier with the performance and life from my oil!

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
I run Amsoil and drag race A LOT....only issue I have is with my clutch hand (rider error). SO unless Amsoil starts selling clutch hands for amateurs, I couldn't be happier with the performance and life from my oil!
Thanks blkoutgsxr,

You can tell when someone is full of it. They can't respond and back up their claims.

The oils have JASO Ratings. MB should not be used for wet clutch applications. Then, there is the lowest JASO of MA, then MA 1 and the highest Clutch Performance Rating which, all AMSOIL Motorcycle oils carry, MA 2.

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
So you are saying that the Race Teams I sell to are going to have problems?

Some are on their 5th year buying from me.

When can they expect to start seeing problems?
No what I said was I would NOT recommend it for drag racing on a true hand clutch, which I have.

I had an Amsoil rep give me a case of oil to try, so I did. I have 2 liter bikes both got clutch inspections and a fresh sump full of Amsoil's finest.

At the track later that day both bikes immediately became problematic at the starting line slowing down over 2 tenths in the 60' and losing MPH on the big end. It was a negative experience...

What bike are you racing, year, make, model?

What is your best 60' time???

How consistent is your 60'???

Thanks blkoutgsxr,

You can tell when someone is full of it. They can't respond and back up their claims.

The oils have JASO Ratings. MB should not be used for wet clutch applications. Then, there is the lowest JASO of MA, then MA 1 and the highest Clutch Performance Rating which, all AMSOIL Motorcycle oils carry, MA 2.
I simply missed your reply earlier. I imagine in my later years your product will work just fine in my Goldwing...

Until I see YOU consistently rippin off 1.40 60 foots on a true hand clutch stock motor 1k with a crankcase full of Amsoil and all its JSMA12 ratings, you can shut the fuck up.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Thanks blkoutgsxr,

And you dear just lost the potential business from me.

As a business owner and the best salesman you ever met you just lost my respect by telling a customer their full of it.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
MPG mod
7,420 Posts
And you dear just lost the potential business from me.

As a business owner and the best salesman you ever met you just lost my respect by telling a customer their full of it.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

Agreed.

Especially coming from busdriver. If he said he lost time, he lost time. At no point did I see him knock the product on whole, just for drag racing. I have seen fluids affect 1/4 miles times before. In a wet clutch setup this could be even more evident.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

21 - 40 of 40 Posts