Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Jason and Im new to the site. I have a GSXR 1000 , Kawa ZX12, Yama FJR 1300, and a Warrior. I love Motorcycles and love to ride. BTW is anyone in FLA going to the Stunt Wars in Lakeland? Ride Safe Cew!! :thumbup:

·
Registered
764 Posts
Cobra Kai said:
My name is Jason and Im new to the site. I have a GSXR 1000 , Kawa ZX12, Yama FJR 1300, and a Warrior. I love Motorcycles and love to ride. BTW is anyone in FLA going to the Stunt Wars in Lakeland? Ride Safe Cew!! :thumbup:

Welcome to the site! I would have loved to goto stuntwars in Lakeland but kinda still to scared to get on I4 with all those damn non driving people on there. Still to new to riding to get on there!

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Welcome to the site man!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wow thanks for all of the responses!! KRE-8 the best thing to do is find the back roads over to Lakeland you'll be OK. This is what a buddy of mine and I are doing. Ride Safe everyone :thumbup:

·
Registered
764 Posts
Cobra Kai said:
Wow thanks for all of the responses!! KRE-8 the best thing to do is find the back roads over to Lakeland you'll be OK. This is what a buddy of mine and I are doing. Ride Safe everyone :thumbup:

Where in FL are u located? if u don't mind me asking? I'm from the Sanford/Lake Mary area.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.