Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!!!! figured i'd stop in here and introduce myself before i become the "new guy" that starts posting without saying hello. i've been registered and checking the site out for a little while. i must say that this group seems to be pretty damn cool ! which is a rarity in forums now-a-days. i'm sure sooner or later i'll say something stupid and get the old "flame job" but everyone on here that i've seen so far seems like this just might be a place to hang around at for a while. i've been apart of a few local sites that "SUCKED!!!!!!" (you know who you are) and i'm glad i ran across this one and hope to find a spot just for me(isn't that sweet) you guys and gals play and ride safe! so we can all be here tommorow to joke and laugh about it!
--maknot-- :D

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
and you must be talking about gixxer.com aren't ya? :lol:[/QUOTE]

Why yes that would be the one, nothing really wrong with it. i'm not trying to get on here to bad mouth them but thanks for the fast welcome fellas! i like this place already!! :clap:

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
what up Maknot So how is your progress on trying to do the 1k upgrade in that bike l-w from that other site that was helping you about information to do that mod? I am in austing also if you still looking to do that let me know

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
welcome to the site man, glad you found somewhere you like. :thumbup:

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey Audi, good to know a familiar face(name) the swap is still in progress, everytime i think about getting the 1k motor something comes up and it seems like the old 750 knows something's up cause when i get the cash together for everything the bike will get a few extra ponies it seems. she still runs good and strong so i'll hold off for a little longer, but i appreciate your info and help and when the time comes i will probably call on ya again if that's o.k.---again thanks for the welcome everyone! you guys(& gals)(P.Lea) are a great bunch! i really seem to like it here!

·
Registered
320 Posts
Welcome. If you have been at GDC then you should notice my sig pic. I am on there quite a bit too. I am an admin here and don't want it to turn into a GDC where there are favorites who can get away with things others can't. I try not to have any favorites (except for the women here). Flaming is cool as long as it is in good fun and not truly bashing someone. We allow non-malicious flaming but our mods are good judges of that and we are a tight knit family here. I am glad you found this site and if you have any problems feel free to pm me.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Actually my sig is down over there right now and I have been too lazy to put it back up. Just look for my name in my sig on GDC.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
LaFemmes said:
Welcome. :D

Oh, your from that other site. No drama please. :lol:
Thanks, this is why i like it here! and now i recognize ya mr. gixx fix. at least this site is in one set of good hands that i know of. i go back to GDC from time to time but it's nothing like this site. i'll not talk about "the other site" anymore. Thanks again for the welcome, i really appreciate the quick acceptance from EVERYONE!

·
Registered
320 Posts
LaFemmes said:
Welcome. :D

Oh, your from that other site. No drama please. :lol:

Yeah I have seen you over there and what a reception you recieved. That site is going downhill with all the drama. I hope some of those members migrate over here.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Lots of great info to be found here and yes we do also talk about other crap when we're bored at work.... adds a little spice. :cool:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Take me to the "Other" side!

Hello all. I just came from the "other site" as well. My good friend Dave told me how much better this one is than the "other" one. So here I am. This ones for you bud!

:thefinger

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.