Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello, New member here, just picked up a '93 GSXR600

Hi everyone!

I am back on a gixxer after few years, just bought a pristine low miles 1993 GSXR600. I will post more photos once it's in my physical possession, still have to go pick it up. It will need some minor refreshing since it sat for a little while, but I'm optimistic I'll be riding it in no time!

Cheers,
Stephen

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
8,753 Posts
Welcome!

Good looking bike and it looks to be unmolested.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Wow! That is indeed clean. Looks to be COMPLETELY original. Wish mine was in that good of shape when I found it. Welcome back to the dark side, and good luck...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for all the kind words everyone! It was indeed as nice as it seems. Has been sitting for quite awhile though so I'll need to do some minor maintenance. I intend to keep it as original as possible, but at the same time making it rideable. My current shopping list includes: flush fuel tank, new fuel filter and fuel lines, clean/rebuild carbs (if they look badly varnished), rebuild calipers/flush brake fluid and stainless brake lines, new tires (tires are from 2000!), and flush the coolant. Other than that I think I should be good to go! I added a couple of photos here

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts