Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HEY ALL!! im a seasoned rider but new to the forum.. just wanted to drop in and say hi.. i have an 04 750 with about 550 miles on it.. heres the pic of my baby thes pics are before the new exhaust..

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Welcome to the site man! :thumbup:

·
Registered
93 Posts
SmoothCriminal said:
HEY ALL!! im a seasoned rider but new to the forum.. just wanted to drop in and say hi.. i have an 04 750 with about 550 miles on it.. heres the pic of my baby thes pics are before the new exhaust..
HOW MUCH FOR THE LED LIGHTS AND HOW MANY U GOT UNDER THERE
:thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
there are a total of 10 LEDs in there and since i made the kit myself it only ran me about 25 bucks... and about 4 hours worth of measuring, cutting, and soddering.. well worth it i think

·
Registered
543 Posts
i had about 20 LED's under my bike when i first got it, but i got too much shit about them from everybody who rides around here so i got rid of em, not hatin on yours or anything, just saying how many i had and why i took em off.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
wut color LEDs did u have on? i still havent really hooked up with any local riders here in vegas so i dont know how they are gonna react to them cause i havent seen anything like it on the roads so im assuming neither have they.. but i just love the reaction i get from the people (mainly ladies) in cars and wut not... and when i ride down the strip i know all eyes are on my baby.. its a good feeling...

·
Registered
543 Posts
SmoothCriminal said:
wut color LEDs did u have on? i still havent really hooked up with any local riders here in vegas so i dont know how they are gonna react to them cause i havent seen anything like it on the roads so im assuming neither have they.. but i just love the reaction i get from the people (mainly ladies) in cars and wut not... and when i ride down the strip i know all eyes are on my baby.. its a good feeling...
I know man i liked mine too, just got tired of gettin knocked for em, the colors i did where purple and blue to match yhe bike. it looked bad-azz but just got hated on by too many riders and i got sicka hearing it so i took em off, hope the peeps out there like yours so you can keep em.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
did u polish the frame urself krumm?

·
Registered
543 Posts
i must keep it clean, b/c it isn't polished...i just poliched the rims to the spokes...must be the glare from the sun.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yeah im jealous i want a reflective type frame (i.e. polished or chromed)they are som much better looking then the black that they are now a days but im scared of fuckin it up... i want like an old 97 gsxr to be my stunt/project bike..

·
Registered
543 Posts
SmoothCriminal said:
yeah im jealous i want a reflective type frame (i.e. polished or chromed)they are som much better looking then the black that they are now a days but im scared of fuckin it up... i want like an old 97 gsxr to be my stunt/project bike..
i'm with you....i can't stand those black frames..as of 04 they did it to all bikes, thank god i got an 03'....you aughtta check into polishing the black frame. i'm not even sure if it can be done, but if it can it would set your bike off, b/c i haven't seen an 04' polished out yet, would be friggen sweeett!! :thumbup:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
well i have like step by step guide on how to do it but i dont want to fucki it up and then i have a brand new bike with a frame that looks like it was shit on by a buffer.. i at least want to try it on something first... plus it takes like 12 hours of straight buffing and manual labor.... i might take it to like a machine shop and have a pro do it... cause i think the 04s would look SICK :thumbup: with a polished frame

·
Registered
532 Posts
Great looking 750 man, i think neons on bikes look incredible. No bike should be without a neon tube or 4.

·
Registered
543 Posts
someone else on here has that x-act sig, about life and tiptoes, just thought i'd throw that out there.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts