Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Heavy Metal said:
People need to see that. Maybe do something to make them think twice about no helmet.
I second that....All these posts have made me wear my helmet :thumbup: :clap:

·
Registered
30 Posts
I have been riding without gear lately and from reading some threads and looking at some pics here I will stop being lazy/cool or whatever and keep myself geared up.Sometimes I tend to get comfortable and thats when it bites you in the ass.

·
Registered
4,668 Posts
i never even considered not wearing my gear. today it was in the 80's. still had on my jacket, boots yes boots..i think people overlook the boots, gloves and helmet...never ever ride without you gear...never!!

a long time ago a good friend of mine was hit by a car on his bike....the foot peg went through his ankle and he lost his leg below the knee.

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
scott2t2 said:
i never even considered not wearing my gear. today it was in the 80's. still had on my jacket, boots yes boots..i think people overlook the boots, gloves and helmet...never ever ride without you gear...never!!

a long time ago a good friend of mine was hit by a car on his bike....the foot peg went through his ankle and he lost his leg below the knee.

Ouch!!!!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.