Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just put on sprockets, chain, then added the JSD-PRO. Everything goes smooth until we start the bike and its running rough and has the F1 light and of course won't stay running.

Trouble shooting we saw the red wire to the JSD when connected to power shows the F1 light and blinking red. Without power to it the Check light comes on and shows no gears (naturally).

We are lost.....and I did not think my buddies and I are dumb asses but 2 days straight of trouble shooting has got me lost.:headscrat

ANYONE have an idea out there?????

Putting spiegler brake lines on Friday. Man I hope that goes easier. lol

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just put on sprockets, chain, then added the JSD-PRO. Everything goes smooth until we start the bike and its running rough and has the F1 light and of course won't stay running.

Trouble shooting we saw the red wire to the JSD when connected to power shows the F1 light and blinking red. Without power to it the Check light comes on and shows no gears (naturally).

We are lost.....and I did not think my buddies and I are dumb asses but 2 days straight of trouble shooting has got me lost.:headscrat

ANYONE have an idea out there?????

Putting spiegler brake lines on Friday. Man I hope that goes easier. lol
bump? FI light...JSD-PRO....Anyone???

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bump? FI light...JSD-PRO....Anyone???
Brought it to the dealer and come to find out a test relay wire went bad somewhere so the whole ECM wiring is being replaced. Good thing it was under warranty still. lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts