Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am trying to get this front brake lever to work but it pulls super easy and doesnt stop the brake at all idk what to do

the hole

the "dick" the "ball"

the other round hole

the "dick" into the "hole"

my back brake aint working either plz help me out bros need this up wanted to pop the tire tonight and put the new ones on oh and i need to ride lol

·
Registered
952 Posts
I take it you got new levers, first all you needed to do is loosen the 2 bolts so the lever could move up or down then remove the flat head screw completely which you did now what get me is what is the thing in your hand with the rubber fitting??

pop that back where it goes then set your brake lever adjuster to 6 or farthest out this will help line up that thing you pulled out in to the hole. put it back together and try it if all else fails put the og lever on and see if it is still working. I think your problem is that pin with the rubber fitting

·
Registered
952 Posts
not a stupid question
Question is dose the lever you are putting on have an adjuster that brings the lever in or out kind of like your stock lever there is a chrome dial on it to set the lenght of hand 1 for short hand 6 for big hand, it has numbers 1 2 3 4 5 6 on it
also check to see if that dick actually is fitting in the hole to lever
(this dosen't make us gay! lol!)

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ya im puting the dick in the whole:laughingr then lining up the lever to screw in, and ya it only brakes on like 1 or 2 or 4 or 5 not sure which way it reads but i have to move it all the way to one side for it to brake the other one brakes on all settings

·
Registered
952 Posts
do this,
set the lever to were it works then move the lever up and down see what kind of play you have or if you have any you shouldn't have alot play but some.
then try it on the ones it dosen't work see if there is a difference if there is alot of play then the dick must be popping out the hole in the lever.
IMO either the ball rubber seal is not seated properly or something is bent or the lever is bad or wrong one how did your old one break?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.