Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 05 600 and when I left to go out today everything was OK. When I got home the headlights didnt work. The tail is lit and the dash is lit. Just the headlights and also the hi beam indicator on the dash dont work either. Everything else is ok. I checked the fuses and tried tracing the wires. I cant figure it out. The dealer is gonna be a pain and I was hoping I could do it without the extra BS. Any ideas??? :headscrat :headscrat :headscrat

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
right, since then, i tried to take a jumper from the battery to the fuse and the lights light up. So the bulbs and circuit are good up to the fuse panel. The fuses high and low aren't getting power. So where does the wire going to the fuse panel go before it hits the fuse box? Its at that switch or relay that I'm shorted. Anyone have a schematic for the k5 600? Or any tips?

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
just for ASSURANCE purposes, PLEASE swap out their corresponding fuses with new ones so we can be FOR CERTAIN its not them....the bike isnt old, shouldnt have any elec. issues yet....did you swap out turn signals?? undertail??? flushmounts?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.