Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I recently purchased a 05 gsxr 600 and started to tear the bike apart for maintenance and the bolt that goes through the hinge for the lower part of the gas tank is stripped. Xvideos Xnxx Chaturbate I managed to get the bolt out but going to need a replacement. Does anyone know the part number or a site where I could order one? Thanks in advance

·
Registered
500 Posts
I recently purchased a 05 gsxr 600 and started to tear the bike apart for maintenance and the bolt that goes through the hinge for the lower part of the gas tank is stripped. I managed to get the bolt out but going to need a replacement. Does anyone know the part number or a site where I could order one? Thanks in advance
Yes, on any parts fiche that you will find on Google.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Since u have the old bolt I’m pretty sure u can go to a hardware store and match it up. If you can’t match it up there around me there’s a store called fastenall that make quality hardware and carry many unusual bolts nuts rivets etc. it may not be specific bolt for that part but it will be nearly identical. If them 2 fail the tank bolt does not need to be super tight if the threads are good and it’s only the head that’s stripped a good set of channel locks should do the job.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts